Xfce Forum

Sub domains
 

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-20 18:04:57

vermaden
Member
Registered: 2019-11-20
Posts: 3
Website

Thunar - Make Spacing/Padding as Small as in Caja from Mate

Hi,

is my first post on these forums, so hello smile

On the screenshot below its Caja on the left and Thunar on the right.

cch4JcO.png

Is there a way to make Thunar display contents in so dense format as Caja?

Thanks.

Offline

#2 2019-11-20 18:10:33

ToZ
Moderator
From: Canada
Registered: 2011-06-02
Posts: 6,046

Re: Thunar - Make Spacing/Padding as Small as in Caja from Mate

Hello and welcome.

Which version of Xfce and more importantly, which version of thunar are you using?

When you say "dense", do you mean the spacing between the directory/file names?

Offline

#3 2019-11-20 18:33:46

vermaden
Member
Registered: 2019-11-20
Posts: 3
Website

Re: Thunar - Make Spacing/Padding as Small as in Caja from Mate

ToZ wrote:

Hello and welcome.

Thanks.

ToZ wrote:

Which version of Xfce and more importantly, which version of thunar are you using?

Its Thunar 1.8.11.

ToZ wrote:

When you say "dense", do you mean the spacing between the directory/file names?

Yes, to have smaller spacing between icons/files.

Offline

#4 2019-11-21 01:51:02

ToZ
Moderator
From: Canada
Registered: 2011-06-02
Posts: 6,046

Re: Thunar - Make Spacing/Padding as Small as in Caja from Mate

I can't seem to find it. It might not be exposed (meaning its hard-coded). Maybe create a bug report to see if the developer can comment.

Offline

#5 2019-11-21 17:29:08

vermaden
Member
Registered: 2019-11-20
Posts: 3
Website

Re: Thunar - Make Spacing/Padding as Small as in Caja from Mate

ToZ wrote:

I can't seem to find it. It might not be exposed (meaning its hard-coded). Maybe create a bug report to see if the developer can comment.

For the record, created here:
https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16212

Regards.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB