Website

[Solved] Some Issues whit GTK+ ?!

Moin / Hello @all...

I Use: XFCE 4.10  on Debian Jessie. I use the default GTK Theme "Just XFCE"

Settings from XFCE

On some (not all) Applications the Theme looks like "broken"

Settings from XFCE

You can see the Window for Printer Setup = GTK is Broken

Liferea (News-Aggregator GTK+) Version 1.10.3 also, the GTK Theme looks terrible.

What ca i do, is my GTK Theme not the default?!

“The internet is a reflection of our society and that mirror is going to be reflecting what we see.
If we do not like what we see in that mirror the problem is not to fix the mirror, we have to fix society.” Vint Cerf

#2 2014-02-13 11:46:57

ToZ
Administrator

Re: [Solved] Some Issues whit GTK+ ?!

GTK3 has always been a bit of a moving target where updates to it seem to break things. Make sure your system is fully updated so that you have the latest version of gtk3 that your distro offers. Make sure that gtk2-engines-xfce and gtk3-engines-xfce are installed.

Otherwise, you may need to look for a more GTK3/GTK2-compatible theme. Search this forum for "gtk3" and you'll get some hits on suggestions for good gtk3 themes.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2014-02-13 12:06:48

majestyx
Website

Re: [Solved] Some Issues whit GTK+ ?!

Strike! - that was it

Big Thanks

“The internet is a reflection of our society and that mirror is going to be reflecting what we see.
If we do not like what we see in that mirror the problem is not to fix the mirror, we have to fix society.” Vint Cerf

Board footer