Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-13 12:08:44

majestyx
Website

a second issue whit Icons...

Hello again,

Here is my last posting for a issue it only looks like the same?!
https://forum.xfce.org/viewtopic.php?id=8474

But now, my new Icon Problem looks a bit different.

On Whezzy an XFCE i (will) use the Tango Icon Theme (installed by apt-get - no foreign source)

If I start Thunar (v.: 1.2.3) all Icons have the Tango Theme, *except*: Downloads, Bilder and Dokumente (I have a German Lang. XFCE Desktop) This 3 Folders have always! Gnome Icons. If I use [F2] (rename) the folder to the English spelling, example: rename Dokumente to Documents  The Engl. Spelling Folder name have the Tango Icon Theme. Only the German Translation don't have Tango?!

Another strange behavior shows the Folder(name) Downloads. I make a new Folder call:downloads (Tango Icon Theme) I delete the Folder Downloads (Gnome Icon Theme) an rename downloads (whit Tango Icon) to Downloads. The Folder name whit capitalization "d" brings back the Gnome Icon.

Hint: I rename Bilder (Gnome Icon) to bilder -> i have a Tango Icon, rename whit "B" -> back to Gnome ?!

“The internet is a reflection of our society and that mirror is going to be reflecting what we see.
If we do not like what we see in that mirror the problem is not to fix the mirror, we have to fix society.” Vint Cerf

Board footer