Hi @ all,
just installed the new Beta2 using the graphical installer. I'm using Xubuntu 6.06.
If I try to add the battery-monitor to the panel, it disappears immediately if I close
the configuration window that appears after the applet is added.
Any suggestions??? :?
Try the snapshot from http://xfce.org/~elangelo/xfce-snapshots/goodies/
Thanks for the fast reply . I tried the version from the snapshot you mentioned , but
with no success :-(. The applet still disappears after closing the configuration dialog.
I checked the optimization option in the installer so I guess I have no debug support?
Otherwise I'd try to follow this suggestion:
http://www.nabble.com/Battery-Monitor-p … 23376.html
Any other suggestions? :?
That's great news! Looking forward...
A new version (0.4.90.2) will be released within 8 hours from now. An announcement
will be posted on the mailinglists and the tarball will be droped
* panel-plugin/battmon.c, panel-plugin/libacpi.c: Applied patches (or
parts of it) from Bug #1261, Bug #1475
* panel-plugin/battmon.c, panel-plugin/libacpi.c: NetBSD patch from
* configure.ac, autogen.sh, po/LINGUAS: Switch to linguas support,
rename configure.in to configure.in.in
* po/xfce4-battery-plugin.pot: Addded file
* po/*.po: Regenerated po files
* panel-plugin/libacpi.c: Apply patch from Giuseppe Ciotta to
remove hardcoded battery paths.
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Fix crash when adding the plugin.
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Fix plugin resize problem (bug #1791)
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Improved icon loading and try to load the
battery icon from your current theme (fallback on buildin icon).
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Initially hide the icon when building the
plugin (this stops the icon from flashing if disabled).
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Remove the time label from "display percentage"
and add a new option "Display time".
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Fix label alignment if only 1 "option" is shown
in a vbox.
* panel-plugin/battmon.c, configure.ac: Use new titled dialog and depend on
* panel-plugin/battmon.c: Couple of small fixes, improvement, memleaks etc.
Just installed the 0.4.90.2 version on the new 4.4RC1 system and it works great - thanks a lot!!!