Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-09-03 22:15:14

Pavel Jackoff

position of the arrow on multi-launchers(panel)

hi there,
i use xfce since version 3 (which was great already) and it get's better with every release. you guys are doing an awesome work, thank you!
i switched to xfce-svn recently because i couldn't wait anymore to see the new 4.4 features in action and i really like it.
there is just one little thing, that i could configure in xfce 4.2 but i don't see a way to do it with the svn-version. i have several multi-launchers in the panel and in xfce 4.2 i could configure where the little triangle, that indicates a multi-launcher, shows up. i really like it to be over the icon, not beside it.
is there any way to change it's behaviour in xfce-svn/4.4?

if all that was a little confusing, here's a screenshot:
200608311412161280x1024scrotev8.th.png

thanks and keep up the great work,
pavel

#2 2006-09-04 07:13:03

Nick
Dev
Website

Re: position of the arrow on multi-launchers(panel)

Pavel Jackoff wrote:

hi there,
i use xfce since version 3 (which was great already) and it get's better with every release. you guys are doing an awesome work, thank you!
i switched to xfce-svn recently because i couldn't wait anymore to see the new 4.4 features in action and i really like it.
there is just one little thing, that i could configure in xfce 4.2 but i don't see a way to do it with the svn-version. i have several multi-launchers in the panel and in xfce 4.2 i could configure where the little triangle, that indicates a multi-launcher, shows up. i really like it to be over the icon, not beside it.
is there any way to change it's behaviour in xfce-svn/4.4?

Nope there isn't. You can file a feature request on bugzilla.xfce.org.

#3 2006-09-04 12:49:00

Pavel Jackoff

Re: position of the arrow on multi-launchers(panel)

ok, thanks, i'll do that.

Board footer