Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-01 19:00:52

garethgreenaway

Invitation for XFCE to Southern California Linux Expo 9x

Greetings,

I would like to formerly invite the XFCE project to participate in the 9th Annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be taking place February 25th - 27th, 2011 in Los Angeles, California at the Hilton LAX.  Because XFCE is an open source project, we are offering a complementary booth on our exhibit floor.  This includes all the usual amenities such as electricity, internet access, one 6 foot table, chairs and complementary passes to the show for the booth volunteers.  SCALE 9x will be an excellent opportunity to showcase the great work going into XFCE and get some in person feedback from the community.  I am also including information about our Call for Papers in case anyone is interested in submitting a talk for consideration.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/simple_cfp/

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to email me directly, gareth@socallinuxexpo.org.

Thanks!
Gareth

#2 2010-12-02 13:37:43

El_Angelo

Re: Invitation for XFCE to Southern California Linux Expo 9x

This really is the wrong place to invite anyone of the Xfce developer community. Almost no developers are actually really involved in the forum. Beter post this on the mailinglist.

Board footer