Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-05-08 13:05:15

ashfaq

XFCE 4.10 on LMDE 64

Well is it possible to install xfce4.10 on LMDE AMD64 rolling distro based on Debian by mint. I have installed this system on my desktop, it in the default install, sessions, with Gnome, Gnome classic, Cinnamon, and others are included along with Xfce, which I believe is last stable version.

I want is the "How to" and the possibilities of installing latest XFCE DE with all its default application and to Clean all other DE. Please help me if it is possible, with full details of how to get it done, I am ready to experiment it. but I am a new be with linux, so would be looking for all the commands and ways to do, in terminal.

I am hopeful someone will help me out, and in turn I will place my full experience, for many to get it done! Voila! Even if you have any idea's of posted links as to how to compile it from source code will be welcome. Thanks in Advance.

#2 2012-05-09 09:26:04

dyfet
Website

Re: XFCE 4.10 on LMDE 64

"Information in the computer age is the last genuine free market left on earth except those free markets where indigenous people are still surviving" - Russell Means

Board footer