Xfce Forum

Sub domains
 

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-06 00:15:50

Qaike
Member
Registered: 2013-03-06
Posts: 6

I need help, please.

Hello everybody. I love to customize my desk, specially on linux.

I would like to know what can i do to my current panel ( http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3085 … 309112.png ) on XFCE look like my old panel on linux mint mate ( http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4099/screenshottsn.png ).

As you guys can see, my windows list doesnt go transparent like the whole panel sad ! This way my panel looks so ugly...
I'm currently using Aurora theme on both screenshots!!

i would thank you from the bottom of my heart if you could suggest anything XD!

Thankss

Offline

#2 2013-03-06 01:10:15

Qaike
Member
Registered: 2013-03-06
Posts: 6

Re: I need help, please.

Update:
I installed Zukitwo theme and then i edited the "panel-bg.png" and it almost looks like how i want;
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/484/ … 310093.png

The only problem now is my panel font color. I'm trying to change it to black...

Offline

#3 2013-03-06 02:44:50

Qaike
Member
Registered: 2013-03-06
Posts: 6

Re: I need help, please.

I know that i have to edit " gtkrc" to change panel color. But i have no idea wheres the "panel color" in this text:

# Author: lassekongo83
#
# This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
# License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
# See the file COPYING for the full license text.

# NOTE: Uncommenting means to delete the "#" at the beginning of a line. Commenting means to add a "#" at the beginning of a line. The "#" tells the theme wether to ignore the specified line or not.

# These are the defined colors for the theme, you can change them in GNOME's appearance preferences.
gtk_color_scheme = "bg_color:#d2d2d2\nselected_bg_color:#799ABE\nbase_color:#F7F7F7" # Background, base.
gtk_color_scheme = "fg_color:#2c2c2c\nselected_fg_color:#f5f5f5\ntext_color:#2c2c2c" # Foreground, text.
gtk_color_scheme = "tooltip_bg_color:#F5F5B5\ntooltip_fg_color:#000000" # Tooltips.
gtk_color_scheme = "link_color:#08c" # Hyperlinks
gtk_color_scheme = "bg_color_dark:#383838\ntext_color_dark:#FFF" # Dark colors

### EXTERNAL FILES ###
include "widgets/panel.rc"    # This includes the file that handles the panels.

### MISC ###
gtk-icon-sizes        = "gtk-button=16,16" # This makes button icons smaller.
gtk-button-images    = 0 # Enables icons in buttons
gtk-toolbar-style    = 0 # Disables text in toolbar
gtk-auto-mnemonics    = 1 # Disables ugly lines under menu items

####################
## Default Styles ##
####################

style "murrine-default" {
    GnomeHRef    ::link_color            = @link_color       
    GtkHTML        ::link-color            = @link_color
    GtkIMHtmlr    ::hyperlink-color        = @link_color
    GtkIMHtml    ::hyperlink-color        = @link_color
    GtkWidget    ::link-color            = @link_color
    GtkWidget    ::visited-link-color        = @text_color

    GtkButton    ::child-displacement-x        = 1
    GtkButton    ::child-displacement-y        = 1
    GtkButton    ::default-border        = { 0, 0, 0, 0 }
    GtkButtonBox    ::child-min-height        = 26
    GtkCheckButton    ::indicator-size        = 15
   
    GtkWidget    ::new-tooltip-style        = 1
    GtkWidget    ::focus-line-width        = 1
    GtkWidget    ::focus-padding            = 0 # Keeping this at 0 prevents the Firefox tabs from jumping a few pixels when you create a new tab. Set the value locally if needed.

    GtkImage    ::x-ayatana-indicator-dynamic    = 1

    GtkScrollbar    ::has-backward-stepper        = 0 
    GtkScrollbar    ::has-forward-stepper        = 0
    GtkScrollbar    ::min-slider-length        = 15
    GtkScrollbar    ::slider-width            = 13
    GtkScrollbar    ::trough-border            = 0
    GtkScrollbar    ::activate-slider        = 1

    GtkScrolledWindow ::scrollbar-spacing        = 0
    GtkScrolledWindow ::scrollbars-within-bevel    = 1

    GtkPaned    ::handle-size            = 6

    GtkRange    ::trough-border            = 0
    GtkRange    ::slider-width            = 11
    GtkRange    ::stepper-size            = 0
    GtkRange    ::stepper_spacing        = 0
    GtkRange    ::trough-under-steppers        = 0

    GtkScale    ::slider-length            = 14
    GtkScale    ::slider-width            = 14

    GtkMenuBar    ::internal-padding        = 0
    GtkExpander    ::expander-size            = 16
    GtkToolbar    ::internal-padding        = 0
    GtkTreeView    ::expander-size            = 6
    GtkTreeView    ::indent-expanders        = 1
    GtkTreeView    ::vertical-separator        = 1
    GtkNotebook    ::tab-overlap            = -1

    GtkMenu        ::horizontal-padding        = 0
    GtkMenu        ::vertical-padding        = 0
    GtkMenuItem    ::horizontal-padding        = 0

    WnckTasklist    ::fade-overlay-rect        = 0
    # The following line hints to gecko (and possibly other appliations)
    # that the entry should be drawn transparently on the canvas.
    # Without this, gecko will fill in the background of the entry.
    GtkEntry    ::honors-transparent-bg-hint    = 1
    GtkEntry    ::state-hint            = 0
    GtkEntry    ::progress-border        = { 2, 2, 2, 2 }

    GtkProgressBar    ::min-horizontal-bar-height    = 10
    GtkProgressBar    ::min-vertical-bar-width    = 10
   
    #GtkToolbar    ::shadow-type = GTK_SHADOW_NONE # Makes toolbars flat and unified.
    #GtkMenuBar    ::shadow-type = GTK_SHADOW_NONE # Makes menus flat and unified.
    GtkMenuBar    ::window-dragging        = 1
    GtkToolbar    ::window-dragging        = 1

    # The little ugly gripper at the bottom right needs to go.
    GtkWindow    ::resize-grip-height        = 0
    GtkWindow    ::resize-grip-width        = 0

    xthickness = 1
    ythickness = 1

    ### Color Definitions ###

    fg[NORMAL]        = @fg_color
    fg[PRELIGHT]        = @fg_color
    fg[SELECTED]        = @selected_fg_color
    fg[ACTIVE]        = @fg_color
    fg[INSENSITIVE]        = darker (@bg_color)
    bg[NORMAL]        = @bg_color
    bg[PRELIGHT]        = shade (1.02, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]        = @selected_bg_color
    bg[INSENSITIVE]        = @bg_color
    bg[ACTIVE]        = shade (1.04, @bg_color)
    base[NORMAL]        = @base_color
    base[PRELIGHT]        = shade (0.95, @bg_color)
    base[ACTIVE]        = shade (0.92, @selected_bg_color)
    base[SELECTED]        = shade (0.93, @selected_bg_color)
    base[INSENSITIVE]    = @bg_color
    text[NORMAL]        = @text_color
    text[PRELIGHT]        = @text_color
    text[ACTIVE]        = @selected_fg_color
    text[SELECTED]        = @selected_fg_color
    text[INSENSITIVE]    = darker (@bg_color)

    ### Murrine Settings ###
   
    engine "murrine" {
        animation        = FALSE
        arrowstyle        = 1            # 0 = normal arrows, 1 = filled arrows       
        border_shades        = {1.0, 0.7}        # gradient to draw on border       
        colorize_scrollbar    = FALSE       
        comboboxstyle        = 0            # 0 = normal combobox, 1 = colorized combobox below arrow       
        contrast        = 0.4             # 0.8 for less contrast, more than 1.0 for more contrast on borders
        default_button_color    = shade (1.12, @selected_bg_color)
        focus_color        = @selected_bg_color
        focusstyle        = 3
        glazestyle        = 1            # 0 = flat highlight, 1 = curved highlight, 2 = concave style, 3 = top curved highlight, 4 = beryl highlight
        gradient_shades        = {1.1,1.1,0.95,0.95}    # Sets the gradients on the widgets.
        glowstyle        = 4            # 0,1,2,3,4
        glow_shade        = 1.1
        highlight_shade        = 1.0            # set highlight amount for buttons or widgets
        lightborder_shade    = 1.1            # sets lightborder amount for buttons or widgets
        lightborderstyle    = 0            # 0 = lightborder on top side, 1 = lightborder on all sides
        listviewheaderstyle    = 1            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = raised
        listviewstyle        = 1            # 0 = nothing, 1 = dotted
        menubaritemstyle    = 0            # 0 = menuitem look, 1 = button look
        menubarstyle        = 2            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = gradient, 3 = striped
        menuitemstyle        = 0            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = striped
        menustyle        = 0            # 0 = no vertical menu stripe, 1 = display vertical menu stripe
        prelight_shade        = .95            # shade level for scrollbar's slider, comboboxstyle(1), and prelight state with gradient_colors       
        reliefstyle        = 2            # 0 = flat, 1 = inset, 2 = shadow, 3 = shadow with gradient, 4 = stronger shadow with gradient
        rgba            = FALSE            # FALSE = disabled, TRUE = enabled
        roundness        = 2            # 0 = squared, 1 = old default, more will increase roundness
        scrollbarstyle        = 0            # 0 = nothing, 1 = circles, 2 = handles, 3 = diagonal stripes, 4 = diagonal stripes and handles, 5 = horizontal stripes, 6 = horizontal stripes and handles
        separatorstyle        = 1            # 0 = Hard seperators 1 = Smooth seperators
        sliderstyle        = 0            # 0 = nothing added, 1 = handles
        stepperstyle        = 1            # 0 = standard, 1 = integrated stepper handles, 2 = unknown
        progressbarstyle    = 0            # 0 = nothing, 1 = stripes, 2 = lines
        shadow_shades        = {0.5, 0.0}        # gradient for shadows.       
        textstyle        = 0            # 0 = normal text, 1 = inset       
        toolbarstyle        = 2            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = gradient       
        trough_shades        = {0.98, 1.06}        # draw gradient on trough of GtkScrollbar and GtkProgressbar
    }
}

### THEME MODULES ###

style "murrine-dark" {
    base[NORMAL]        = @bg_color_dark
    base[PRELIGHT]        = shade (0.95, @bg_color_dark)
    base[INSENSITIVE]    = @bg_color_dark
    bg[NORMAL]        = @bg_color_dark
    bg[PRELIGHT]        = shade (1.02, @bg_color_dark)
    bg[SELECTED]        = shade (0.90, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[INSENSITIVE]        = @bg_color_dark
    bg[ACTIVE]        = shade (1.04, @bg_color_dark)
    fg[NORMAL]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[PRELIGHT]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[SELECTED]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[ACTIVE]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[INSENSITIVE]        = darker (@bg_color)
    text[NORMAL]        = @text_color_dark
    text[PRELIGHT]        = @text_color_dark
    text[ACTIVE]        = @text_color_dark
    text[SELECTED]        = @text_color_dark
    text[INSENSITIVE]    = darker (@bg_color_dark)
}

style "murrine-thin"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 0 ythickness = 0 }
style "murrine-wide"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 2 ythickness = 2 }
style "murrine-wider"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 3 ythickness = 3 }
style "murrine-widest"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 4 ythickness = 4 }
style "murrine-thin-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 0 ythickness = 0 }
style "murrine-wide-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 2 ythickness = 2 }
style "murrine-wider-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 3 ythickness = 3 }
style "murrine-widest-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 4 ythickness = 4 }

###################
## Widget Styles ##
###################

style "murrine-entry" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[SELECTED] = mix (0.4, @selected_bg_color, @base_color)
    fg[SELECTED] = @text_color
}

style "murrine-button" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.13, @bg_color) 
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)

      engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = .8
        lightborder_shade    = 1.9
        roundness        = 1
    }
}

style "murrine-notebook-bg" {
    bg[NORMAL] = shade (1.1, @bg_color)
    bg[ACTIVE] = shade (0.97, @bg_color)
    fg[ACTIVE] = mix (0.8, @fg_color, shade (0.97, @bg_color))
}

style "murrine-notebook" = "murrine-notebook-bg" {
    xthickness = 2 # Width of tabs and notebook borders.
    ythickness = 1 # Height of tabs and notebook borders.

    engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = .8
        gradient_shades        = {1.28,1.28,0.87,0.87}
        focusstyle        = 2
        lightborder_shade    = 1.16
    }
}

style "notebook-close" { stock["gtk-close"] = {{ "widgets/Others/close.png", *, *, * }} } # Close icon on tabs

style "murrine-menubar" = "murrine-default" {
    ythickness    = 0
    bg[NORMAL]    = @bg_color
    fg[NORMAL]    = @fg_color
    fg[PRELIGHT]    = @fg_color
    fg[SELECTED]    = @fg_color
}

style "murrine-menubar-menuitem" = "murrine-wider" {
    xthickness    = 6
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = @selected_bg_color
    bg[SELECTED]    = @bg_color

    engine "murrine" {
        contrast = .0
        roundness = 0
        border_shades = { 1.0, 0.8 }
        gradient_shades = {1.0, 1.0, 0.85, 0.85}
    }
}

style "murrine-menu" {
    xthickness = 0
    ythickness = 0

    bg[NORMAL] = @base_color

    engine "murrine" {
        border_shades = { 1.2, 1.0 }
        roundness = 0 # Roundness of menu items.
        textstyle = 0
    }
}

style "murrine-menu-item" = "murrine-wider" {
    xthickness = 2
    ythickness = 3

    bg[SELECTED] = shade (0.95, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT] = shade (0.95, @selected_bg_color)
    fg[PRELIGHT] = @selected_fg_color

    engine "murrine" {
        border_shades = { 1.2, 1.0 }
        roundness = 0
        textstyle = 0
    }
}

# This style is there to modify the separator menu items. The goals are:
# 1. Get a specific height.
# 2. The line should go to the edges (ie. no border at the left/right)
style "murrine_separator_menu_item" {
    bg[NORMAL] = @base_color # Remove for visible separators.
    xthickness = 1
    ythickness = 0

    GtkSeparatorMenuItem::horizontal-padding = 0
    GtkWidget::wide-separators = 1
    GtkWidget::separator-width = 1
    GtkWidget::separator-height = 7
   
    engine "murrine" {
        contrast = 0.6 # Set the contrast to 0.6 for visible separators.
        separatorstyle = 0
    }
}

style "murrine-treeview" {
    GtkTreeView::odd_row_color    = shade (0.97, @base_color)
    GtkTreeView::even_row_color    = @base_color

      engine "murrine" { roundness = 0 } # This makes treeview progressbars square.
}

style "murrine-treeview-header" = "murrine-button" {
    xthickness = 2
    ythickness = 0
   
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (0.98, @bg_color) # Color for treeview headers.
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.10, @bg_color) # Color for treeview header prelight.
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color) # Color for pressed-treeview.
     
    engine "murrine" {
        roundness        = 0  # This makes treeview progressbars square.
        contrast        = .8
        lightborder_shade    = 1.0
        border_shades        = { 1.1, 1.1 }
        gradient_shades        = {1.0,1.0,1.1,1.1}
    }
}

style "murrine-frame-title" { fg[NORMAL] = lighter (@fg_color) }

style "murrine-tooltips" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL] = @tooltip_bg_color
    fg[NORMAL] = @tooltip_fg_color
    engine "murrine" {textstyle = 0}
}

style "murrine-progressbar" = "murrine-thin" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)

    engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = 1.0
        lightborder_shade    = 1.2
        trough_shades        = { 1.06, 1.16}
        gradient_shades        = {0.95,0.95,1.1,1.1}
        border_shades        = { 1.1, 1.1 }
        roundness        = 0
    }
}

style "murrine-statusbar" {
    xthickness = 2
}

style "murrine-comboboxentry" { engine "murrine" { contrast = .4 }}

style "murrine-spinbutton" {
    bg[ACTIVE] = shade (0.85, @bg_color) # Color for pressed-spinbuttons.
}

style "murrine-scale" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.2, @bg_color) 
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)
   
    engine "murrine" {
        roundness    = 7
        contrast    = .8
        border_shades    = {1.0, 1.0}
        trough_shades    = {1.06, 1.16}
    }
}

style "murrine-scrollbar" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (0.90, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (0.6, @base_color)
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.8, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (0.8, @bg_color)
   
    engine "murrine" {
        roundness    = 8
        border_shades    = {0.80, 0.80}
        contrast    = 0.0
    }
}

style "murrine-sidebar" {
    xthickness = 0
    ythickness = 0

    base[NORMAL]    = @bg_color
    bg[NORMAL]    = @bg_color
    text[NORMAL]    = @text_color

    font_name    = "Regular"

    GtkTreeView::odd_row_color    = @bg_color
    GtkTreeView::even_row_color    = @bg_color

    engine "murrine" { listviewstyle = 0 }
}

style "murrine-toggleswitch" = "murrine-wider" {
    ythickness = 4

    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.80, @bg_color)
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.15, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.13, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (0.75, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.98, @bg_color)
   
    engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = 1.25
        lightborderstyle    = 1
    }
}

style "murrine-radiocheck" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color) 
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)

      engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = .8
        lightborder_shade    = 1.9
    }
}

style "murrine-radiocheck-menu" {
    fg[PRELIGHT]    = @selected_fg_color
    text[PRELIGHT]    = @selected_fg_color
       
    engine "murrine" {}
}

style "murrine-toolbar" = "murrine-thin" {
    bg[NORMAL] = @bg_color
}

style "pixmap-sidebar-handle-left" {
    GtkPaned::handle-size = 1

    engine "pixmap" {
        image { function = HANDLE file = "/widgets/Others/handle.png" stretch = TRUE border = { 0, 0, 0, 0 } }
    }
}

###############################################################################
# The following part of the gtkrc applies the different styles to the widgets.
###############################################################################

# Murrine default style is applied to every widget.
class "GtkWidget"    style "murrine-default"

# Increase the x/ythickness in some widgets.
class "GtkFrame"    style "murrine-wide"
class "GtkEntry"    style "murrine-entry"
class "GtkSeparator"    style "murrine-wide"
class "GtkCalendar"    style "murrine-wide"
class "GtkInfoBar"    style "murrine-default"
class "GtkIconView"    style "murrine-default"

class "GtkToolbar"    style "murrine-toolbar"

class "GtkSpinButton"    style "murrine-spinbutton"
class "GtkScale"    style "murrine-scale"
class "GtkVScale"    style "murrine-scale"
class "GtkHScale"    style "murrine-scale"

class "GtkScrollbar"    style "murrine-scrollbar"
class "GtkVScrollbar"    style "murrine-scrollbar"
class "GtkHScrollbar"    style "murrine-scrollbar"

widget "*ToggleSwitch*"    style "murrine-toggleswitch"

widget "*SidebarHandleLeft"    style "pixmap-sidebar-handle-left"
widget "*SidebarContent"    style "murrine-sidebar"

# General matching following, the order is choosen so that the right styles override each other eg. progressbar needs to be more important then the menu match.

# This is not perfect, it could be done better (That is modify *every* widget in the notebook, and change those back that we really don't want changed)
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkEventBox>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkDrawingArea>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkLayout>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkViewport>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkScrolledWindow>"    style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkLabel>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"

widget_class "*<GtkButton>"    style "murrine-button"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>"    style "murrine-notebook"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*"    style "notebook-close"
widget_class "*<GtkStatusbar>*"    style "murrine-statusbar"

widget_class "*<GtkComboBoxEntry>*"        style "murrine-comboboxentry"
widget_class "*<GtkCombo>*"            style "murrine-comboboxentry"

widget_class "*<GtkMenuBar>*"            style "murrine-menubar"
widget_class "*<GtkMenu>*"            style "murrine-menu"
widget_class "*<GtkMenuItem>*"            style "murrine-menu-item"
widget_class "*<GtkSeparatorMenuItem>*"        style "murrine_separator_menu_item"
widget_class "*<GtkMenuBar>*<GtkMenuItem>*"    style "murrine-menubar-menuitem"

widget_class "*.<GtkFrame>.<GtkLabel>"        style "murrine-frame-title"
widget_class "*.<GtkTreeView>*"            style "murrine-treeview"

widget_class "*<GtkProgress>"            style "murrine-progressbar"
widget_class "*<GtkProgressBar>"        style "murrine-progressbar"

widget_class "*<GtkRadioButton>*"        style "murrine-radiocheck"
widget_class "*<GtkCheckButton>*"        style "murrine-radiocheck"
class "GtkCheckMenuItem"            style:highest "murrine-radiocheck-menu"
class "GtkRadioMenuItem"            style:highest "murrine-radiocheck-menu"

# Treeview header
widget_class "*.<GtkTreeView>.<GtkButton>"    style "murrine-treeview-header"
widget_class "*.<GtkCTree>.<GtkButton>"        style "murrine-treeview-header"
widget_class "*.<GtkList>.<GtkButton>"        style "murrine-treeview-header"
widget_class "*.<GtkCList>.<GtkButton>"        style "murrine-treeview-header"

################################
# FIXME: This will not work if one embeds eg. a button into the tooltip.
################################
widget "gtk-tooltip*" style "murrine-tooltips"

###################################################
# SPECIAL CASES AND WORKAROUNDS
###################################################

# Wrokaround style for places where the text color is used instead of the fg color.
style "text_is_fg_color_workaround" {
    text[NORMAL]      = @fg_color
    text[PRELIGHT]    = @fg_color
    text[SELECTED]    = @selected_fg_color
    text[ACTIVE]      = @fg_color
    text[INSENSITIVE] = darker (@bg_color)
}

# Workaround style for menus where the text color is used instead of the fg color.
style "menuitem_text_is_fg_color_workaround" {
    text[NORMAL] = @fg_color
    text[PRELIGHT] = @selected_fg_color
    text[SELECTED] = @selected_fg_color
    text[ACTIVE] = @fg_color
    text[INSENSITIVE] = darker (@bg_color)
}

# Workaround style for places where the fg color is used instead of the text color.
style "fg_is_text_color_workaround" {
    fg[NORMAL]        = @text_color
    fg[PRELIGHT]      = @text_color
    fg[SELECTED]      = @selected_fg_color
    fg[ACTIVE]        = @selected_fg_color
    fg[INSENSITIVE]   = darker (@bg_color)
}

# Work around for http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=382646
# Note that this work around assumes that the combobox is _not_ in appears-as-list mode.
widget_class "*.<GtkComboBox>.<GtkCellView>" style "text_is_fg_color_workaround"
# This is the part of the workaround that fixes the menus
widget "*.gtk-combobox-popup-menu.*" style "menuitem_text_is_fg_color_workaround"

# Work around the usage of GtkLabel inside GtkListItems to display text.
# This breaks because the label is shown on a background that is based on the base color.
widget_class "*<GtkListItem>*" style "fg_is_text_color_workaround"
# GtkCList also uses the fg color to draw text on top of the base colors.
widget_class "*<GtkCList>" style "fg_is_text_color_workaround"
# Nautilus when renaming files, and maybe other places.
widget_class "*<EelEditableLabel>" style "fg_is_text_color_workaround"

# Thickness for indicator menu items
widget "*IdoEntryMenuItem*" style "murrine-wide"

# XFCE desktop icon text looks weird when murrine textstyle is on.
style "xfdesktop-icon-view" { engine "murrine" { textstyle = 0 }}
widget_class "*XfdesktopIconView*" style "xfdesktop-icon-view"

widget "xfwm4-tabwin*" style "murrine-dark"

# Invisible toolbar separator
style "murrine-toolseparator" {
    xthickness = 0
      ythickness = 0

    engine "pixmap" {
        image {
            function    = BOX
            file        = "widgets/Others/null.png"
            border        = { 2, 2, 2, 2 }
            stretch        = TRUE
            }
    }
}
class "GtkSeparatorToolItem" style "murrine-toolseparator"

# Various performance fixes if murrine textstyle is on by default in the theme.
style "performance-fix" {engine "murrine" {textstyle = 0}}
widget_class "*gtkmm__GtkWindow*"    style "performance-fix" # Inkscape
widget_class "*GimpDisplayShell*"    style "performance-fix" # Gimp
widget_class "*GimpToolbox*"        style "performance-fix"
widget_class "*GimpMenuDock*"        style "performance-fix"
widget "*OOoFixed*"            style "performance-fix" # Openoffice/Libreoffice
widget_class "*MozContainer*"        style "performance-fix" # Firefox (Not sure if this one does anything though.)

### EXTERNAL FILES ###
include "apps/chromium.rc"    # Chromium styling
include "apps/gedit.rc"        # Gedit styling
include "apps/pcmanfm.rc"    # PCManFM styling
include "apps/nautilus-e.rc"    # Nautilus styling. Replace with nautilus-e.rc if you're using Nautilus-elementary or nautilus.rc if you're using normal Nautilus.

Offline

#4 2013-03-09 05:21:18

the_file
Member
Registered: 2013-02-17
Posts: 36

Re: I need help, please.

Qaike wrote:

Hello everybody. I love to customize my desk, specially on linux.

I would like to know what can i do to my current panel ( http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3085 … 309112.png ) on XFCE look like my old panel on linux mint mate ( http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4099/screenshottsn.png ).

As you guys can see, my windows list doesnt go transparent like the whole panel sad ! This way my panel looks so ugly...
I'm currently using Aurora theme on both screenshots!!

i would thank you from the bottom of my heart if you could suggest anything XD!

Thankss


Nice gtk theme, what is it called?.

Offline

#5 2013-03-09 08:16:18

donaldbroatch
Member
Registered: 2013-03-09
Posts: 14

Re: I need help, please.

Qaike wrote:

I know that i have to edit " gtkrc" to change panel color. But i have no idea wheres the "panel color" in this text:

# Author: lassekongo83
#
# This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
# License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
# See the file COPYING for the full license text.

# NOTE: Uncommenting means to delete the "#" at the beginning of a line. Commenting means to add a "#" at the beginning of a line. The "#" tells the theme wether to ignore the specified line or not.

# These are the defined colors for the theme, you can change them in GNOME's appearance preferences.
gtk_color_scheme = "bg_color:#d2d2d2\nselected_bg_color:#799ABE\nbase_color:#F7F7F7" # Background, base.
gtk_color_scheme = "fg_color:#2c2c2c\nselected_fg_color:#f5f5f5\ntext_color:#2c2c2c" # Foreground, text.
gtk_color_scheme = "tooltip_bg_color:#F5F5B5\ntooltip_fg_color:#000000" # Tooltips.
gtk_color_scheme = "link_color:#08c" # Hyperlinks
gtk_color_scheme = "bg_color_dark:#383838\ntext_color_dark:#FFF" # Dark colors

### EXTERNAL FILES ###
include "widgets/panel.rc"    # This includes the file that handles the panels.

### MISC ###
gtk-icon-sizes        = "gtk-button=16,16" # This makes button icons smaller.
gtk-button-images    = 0 # Enables icons in buttons
gtk-toolbar-style    = 0 # Disables text in toolbar
gtk-auto-mnemonics    = 1 # Disables ugly lines under menu items

####################
## Default Styles ##
####################

style "murrine-default" {
    GnomeHRef    ::link_color            = @link_color       
    GtkHTML        ::link-color            = @link_color
     GtkIMHtmlr    ::hyperlink-color        = @link_color
    GtkIMHtml    ::hyperlink-color        = @link_color
    GtkWidget    ::link-color            = @link_color
    GtkWidget    ::visited-link-color        = @text_color

    GtkButton    ::child-displacement-x        = 1
    GtkButton    ::child-displacement-y        = 1
    GtkButton    ::default-border        = { 0, 0, 0, 0 }
    GtkButtonBox    ::child-min-height        = 26
    GtkCheckButton    ::indicator-size        = 15
   
    GtkWidget    ::new-tooltip-style        = 1
    GtkWidget    ::focus-line-width        = 1
    GtkWidget    ::focus-padding            = 0 # Keeping this at 0 prevents the Firefox tabs from jumping a few pixels when you create a new tab. Set the value locally if needed.

    GtkImage    ::x-ayatana-indicator-dynamic    = 1

    GtkScrollbar    ::has-backward-stepper        = 0 
    GtkScrollbar    ::has-forward-stepper        = 0
    GtkScrollbar    ::min-slider-length        = 15
    GtkScrollbar    ::slider-width            = 13
    GtkScrollbar    ::trough-border            = 0
    GtkScrollbar    ::activate-slider        = 1

    GtkScrolledWindow ::scrollbar-spacing        = 0
    GtkScrolledWindow ::scrollbars-within-bevel    = 1

    GtkPaned    ::handle-size            = 6

    GtkRange    ::trough-border            = 0
    GtkRange    ::slider-width            = 11
    GtkRange    ::stepper-size            = 0
    GtkRange    ::stepper_spacing        = 0
    GtkRange    ::trough-under-steppers        = 0

    GtkScale    ::slider-length            = 14
    GtkScale    ::slider-width            = 14

    GtkMenuBar    ::internal-padding        = 0
    GtkExpander    ::expander-size            = 16
    GtkToolbar    ::internal-padding        = 0
    GtkTreeView    ::expander-size            = 6
    GtkTreeView    ::indent-expanders        = 1
    GtkTreeView    ::vertical-separator        = 1
    GtkNotebook    ::tab-overlap            = -1

    GtkMenu        ::horizontal-padding        = 0
    GtkMenu        ::vertical-padding        = 0
    GtkMenuItem    ::horizontal-padding        = 0

    WnckTasklist    ::fade-overlay-rect        = 0
    # The following line hints to gecko (and possibly other appliations)
    # that the entry should be drawn transparently on the canvas.
    # Without this, gecko will fill in the background of the entry.
    GtkEntry    ::honors-transparent-bg-hint    = 1
    GtkEntry    ::state-hint            = 0
    GtkEntry    ::progress-border        = { 2, 2, 2, 2 }

    GtkProgressBar    ::min-horizontal-bar-height    = 10
    GtkProgressBar    ::min-vertical-bar-width    = 10
   
    #GtkToolbar    ::shadow-type = GTK_SHADOW_NONE # Makes toolbars flat and unified.
    #GtkMenuBar    ::shadow-type = GTK_SHADOW_NONE # Makes menus flat and unified.
    GtkMenuBar    ::window-dragging        = 1
    GtkToolbar    ::window-dragging        = 1

    # The little ugly gripper at the bottom right needs to go.
    GtkWindow    ::resize-grip-height        = 0
    GtkWindow    ::resize-grip-width        = 0

    xthickness = 1
    ythickness = 1

    ### Color Definitions ###

    fg[NORMAL]        = @fg_color
    fg[PRELIGHT]        = @fg_color
    fg[SELECTED]        = @selected_fg_color
    fg[ACTIVE]        = @fg_color
    fg[INSENSITIVE]        = darker (@bg_color)
    bg[NORMAL]        = @bg_color
    bg[PRELIGHT]        = shade (1.02, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]        = @selected_bg_color
    bg[INSENSITIVE]        = @bg_color
    bg[ACTIVE]        = shade (1.04, @bg_color)
    base[NORMAL]        = @base_color
    base[PRELIGHT]        = shade (0.95, @bg_color)
    base[ACTIVE]        = shade (0.92, @selected_bg_color)
    base[SELECTED]        = shade (0.93, @selected_bg_color)
    base[INSENSITIVE]    = @bg_color
    text[NORMAL]        = @text_color
    text[PRELIGHT]        = @text_color
    text[ACTIVE]        = @selected_fg_color
    text[SELECTED]        = @selected_fg_color
    text[INSENSITIVE]    = darker (@bg_color)

    ### Murrine Settings ###
   
    engine "murrine" {
        animation        = FALSE
        arrowstyle        = 1            # 0 = normal arrows, 1 = filled arrows       
        border_shades        = {1.0, 0.7}        # gradient to draw on border       
        colorize_scrollbar    = FALSE       
        comboboxstyle        = 0            # 0 = normal combobox, 1 = colorized combobox below arrow       
        contrast        = 0.4             # 0.8 for less contrast, more than 1.0 for more contrast on borders
        default_button_color    = shade (1.12, @selected_bg_color)
        focus_color        = @selected_bg_color
        focusstyle        = 3
        glazestyle        = 1            # 0 = flat highlight, 1 = curved highlight, 2 = concave style, 3 = top curved highlight, 4 = beryl highlight
        gradient_shades        = {1.1,1.1,0.95,0.95}    # Sets the gradients on the widgets.
        glowstyle        = 4            # 0,1,2,3,4
        glow_shade        = 1.1
        highlight_shade        = 1.0            # set highlight amount for buttons or widgets
        lightborder_shade    = 1.1            # sets lightborder amount for buttons or widgets
        lightborderstyle    = 0            # 0 = lightborder on top side, 1 = lightborder on all sides
        listviewheaderstyle    = 1            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = raised
        listviewstyle        = 1            # 0 = nothing, 1 = dotted
        menubaritemstyle    = 0            # 0 = menuitem look, 1 = button look
        menubarstyle        = 2            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = gradient, 3 = striped
        menuitemstyle        = 0            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = striped
        menustyle        = 0            # 0 = no vertical menu stripe, 1 = display vertical menu stripe
        prelight_shade        = .95            # shade level for scrollbar's slider, comboboxstyle(1), and prelight state with gradient_colors       
        reliefstyle        = 2            # 0 = flat, 1 = inset, 2 = shadow, 3 = shadow with gradient, 4 = stronger shadow with gradient
        rgba            = FALSE            # FALSE = disabled, TRUE = enabled
        roundness        = 2            # 0 = squared, 1 = old default, more will increase roundness
        scrollbarstyle        = 0            # 0 = nothing, 1 = circles, 2 = handles, 3 = diagonal stripes, 4 = diagonal stripes and handles, 5 = horizontal stripes, 6 = horizontal stripes and handles
        separatorstyle        = 1            # 0 = Hard seperators 1 = Smooth seperators
        sliderstyle        = 0            # 0 = nothing added, 1 = handles
        stepperstyle        = 1            # 0 = standard, 1 = integrated stepper handles, 2 = unknown
        progressbarstyle    = 0            # 0 = nothing, 1 = stripes, 2 = lines
        shadow_shades        = {0.5, 0.0}        # gradient for shadows.       
        textstyle        = 0            # 0 = normal text, 1 = inset       
        toolbarstyle        = 2            # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = gradient       
        trough_shades        = {0.98, 1.06}        # draw gradient on trough of GtkScrollbar and GtkProgressbar
    }
}

### THEME MODULES ###

style "murrine-dark" {
    base[NORMAL]        = @bg_color_dark
    base[PRELIGHT]        = shade (0.95, @bg_color_dark)
    base[INSENSITIVE]    = @bg_color_dark
    bg[NORMAL]        = @bg_color_dark
    bg[PRELIGHT]        = shade (1.02, @bg_color_dark)
    bg[SELECTED]        = shade (0.90, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[INSENSITIVE]        = @bg_color_dark
    bg[ACTIVE]        = shade (1.04, @bg_color_dark)
    fg[NORMAL]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[PRELIGHT]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[SELECTED]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[ACTIVE]        = @text_color_dark
    fg[INSENSITIVE]        = darker (@bg_color)
    text[NORMAL]        = @text_color_dark
    text[PRELIGHT]        = @text_color_dark
    text[ACTIVE]        = @text_color_dark
    text[SELECTED]        = @text_color_dark
    text[INSENSITIVE]    = darker (@bg_color_dark)
}

style "murrine-thin"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 0 ythickness = 0 }
style "murrine-wide"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 2 ythickness = 2 }
style "murrine-wider"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 3 ythickness = 3 }
style "murrine-widest"        = "murrine-default"    { xthickness = 4 ythickness = 4 }
style "murrine-thin-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 0 ythickness = 0 }
style "murrine-wide-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 2 ythickness = 2 }
style "murrine-wider-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 3 ythickness = 3 }
style "murrine-widest-dark"    = "murrine-dark"    { xthickness = 4 ythickness = 4 }

###################
## Widget Styles ##
###################

style "murrine-entry" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[SELECTED] = mix (0.4, @selected_bg_color, @base_color)
    fg[SELECTED] = @text_color
}

style "murrine-button" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.13, @bg_color) 
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)

      engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = .8
        lightborder_shade    = 1.9
        roundness        = 1
    }
}

style "murrine-notebook-bg" {
    bg[NORMAL] = shade (1.1, @bg_color)
    bg[ACTIVE] = shade (0.97, @bg_color)
    fg[ACTIVE] = mix (0.8, @fg_color, shade (0.97, @bg_color))
}

style "murrine-notebook" = "murrine-notebook-bg" {
    xthickness = 2 # Width of tabs and notebook borders.
    ythickness = 1 # Height of tabs and notebook borders.

    engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = .8
        gradient_shades        = {1.28,1.28,0.87,0.87}
        focusstyle        = 2
        lightborder_shade    = 1.16
    }
}

style "notebook-close" { stock["gtk-close"] = {{ "widgets/Others/close.png", *, *, * }} } # Close icon on tabs

style "murrine-menubar" = "murrine-default" {
    ythickness    = 0
    bg[NORMAL]    = @bg_color
    fg[NORMAL]    = @fg_color
    fg[PRELIGHT]    = @fg_color
    fg[SELECTED]    = @fg_color
}

style "murrine-menubar-menuitem" = "murrine-wider" {
    xthickness    = 6
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = @selected_bg_color
    bg[SELECTED]    = @bg_color

    engine "murrine" {
        contrast = .0
        roundness = 0
        border_shades = { 1.0, 0.8 }
        gradient_shades = {1.0, 1.0, 0.85, 0.85}
    }
}

style "murrine-menu" {
    xthickness = 0
    ythickness = 0

    bg[NORMAL] = @base_color

    engine "murrine" {
        border_shades = { 1.2, 1.0 }
        roundness = 0 # Roundness of menu items.
        textstyle = 0
    }
}

style "murrine-menu-item" = "murrine-wider" {
    xthickness = 2
    ythickness = 3

    bg[SELECTED] = shade (0.95, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT] = shade (0.95, @selected_bg_color)
    fg[PRELIGHT] = @selected_fg_color

    engine "murrine" {
        border_shades = { 1.2, 1.0 }
        roundness = 0
        textstyle = 0
    }
}

# This style is there to modify the separator menu items. The goals are:
# 1. Get a specific height.
# 2. The line should go to the edges (ie. no border at the left/right)
style "murrine_separator_menu_item" {
    bg[NORMAL] = @base_color # Remove for visible separators.
    xthickness = 1
    ythickness = 0

    GtkSeparatorMenuItem::horizontal-padding = 0
    GtkWidget::wide-separators = 1
    GtkWidget::separator-width = 1
    GtkWidget::separator-height = 7
   
    engine "murrine" {
        contrast = 0.6 # Set the contrast to 0.6 for visible separators.
        separatorstyle = 0
    }
}

style "murrine-treeview" {
    GtkTreeView::odd_row_color    = shade (0.97, @base_color)
    GtkTreeView::even_row_color    = @base_color

      engine "murrine" { roundness = 0 } # This makes treeview progressbars square.
}

style "murrine-treeview-header" = "murrine-button" {
    xthickness = 2
    ythickness = 0
   
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (0.98, @bg_color) # Color for treeview headers.
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.10, @bg_color) # Color for treeview header prelight.
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color) # Color for pressed-treeview.
     
    engine "murrine" {
        roundness        = 0  # This makes treeview progressbars square.
        contrast        = .8
        lightborder_shade    = 1.0
        border_shades        = { 1.1, 1.1 }
        gradient_shades        = {1.0,1.0,1.1,1.1}
    }
}

style "murrine-frame-title" { fg[NORMAL] = lighter (@fg_color) }

style "murrine-tooltips" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL] = @tooltip_bg_color
    fg[NORMAL] = @tooltip_fg_color
    engine "murrine" {textstyle = 0}
}

style "murrine-progressbar" = "murrine-thin" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)

    engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = 1.0
        lightborder_shade    = 1.2
        trough_shades        = { 1.06, 1.16}
        gradient_shades        = {0.95,0.95,1.1,1.1}
        border_shades        = { 1.1, 1.1 }
        roundness        = 0
    }
}

style "murrine-statusbar" {
    xthickness = 2
}

style "murrine-comboboxentry" { engine "murrine" { contrast = .4 }}

style "murrine-spinbutton" {
    bg[ACTIVE] = shade (0.85, @bg_color) # Color for pressed-spinbuttons.
}

style "murrine-scale" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.2, @bg_color) 
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)
   
    engine "murrine" {
        roundness    = 7
        contrast    = .8
        border_shades    = {1.0, 1.0}
        trough_shades    = {1.06, 1.16}
    }
}

style "murrine-scrollbar" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (0.90, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (0.6, @base_color)
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.8, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (0.8, @bg_color)
   
    engine "murrine" {
        roundness    = 8
        border_shades    = {0.80, 0.80}
        contrast    = 0.0
    }
}

style "murrine-sidebar" {
    xthickness = 0
    ythickness = 0

    base[NORMAL]    = @bg_color
    bg[NORMAL]    = @bg_color
    text[NORMAL]    = @text_color

    font_name    = "Regular"

    GtkTreeView::odd_row_color    = @bg_color
    GtkTreeView::even_row_color    = @bg_color

    engine "murrine" { listviewstyle = 0 }
}

style "murrine-toggleswitch" = "murrine-wider" {
    ythickness = 4

    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.80, @bg_color)
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.15, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.13, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (0.75, @selected_bg_color)
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.98, @bg_color)
   
    engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = 1.25
        lightborderstyle    = 1
    }
}

style "murrine-radiocheck" = "murrine-wider" {
    bg[NORMAL]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color)
    bg[PRELIGHT]    = shade (1.06, @bg_color) 
    bg[ACTIVE]    = shade (0.85, @bg_color)
    bg[SELECTED]    = shade (1.0, @selected_bg_color) 
    bg[INSENSITIVE]    = shade (0.95, @bg_color)

      engine "murrine" {
        contrast        = .8
        lightborder_shade    = 1.9
    }
}

style "murrine-radiocheck-menu" {
    fg[PRELIGHT]    = @selected_fg_color
    text[PRELIGHT]    = @selected_fg_color
       
    engine "murrine" {}
}

style "murrine-toolbar" = "murrine-thin" {
    bg[NORMAL] = @bg_color
}

style "pixmap-sidebar-handle-left" {
    GtkPaned::handle-size = 1

    engine "pixmap" {
        image { function = HANDLE file = "/widgets/Others/handle.png" stretch = TRUE border = { 0, 0, 0, 0 } }
    }
}

###############################################################################
# The following part of the gtkrc applies the different styles to the widgets.
###############################################################################

# Murrine default style is applied to every widget.
class "GtkWidget"    style "murrine-default"

# Increase the x/ythickness in some widgets.
class "GtkFrame"    style "murrine-wide"
class "GtkEntry"    style "murrine-entry"
class "GtkSeparator"    style "murrine-wide"
class "GtkCalendar"    style "murrine-wide"
class "GtkInfoBar"    style "murrine-default"
class "GtkIconView"    style "murrine-default"

class "GtkToolbar"    style "murrine-toolbar"

class "GtkSpinButton"    style "murrine-spinbutton"
class "GtkScale"    style "murrine-scale"
class "GtkVScale"    style "murrine-scale"
class "GtkHScale"    style "murrine-scale"

class "GtkScrollbar"    style "murrine-scrollbar"
class "GtkVScrollbar"    style "murrine-scrollbar"
class "GtkHScrollbar"    style "murrine-scrollbar"

widget "*ToggleSwitch*"    style "murrine-toggleswitch"

widget "*SidebarHandleLeft"    style "pixmap-sidebar-handle-left"
widget "*SidebarContent"    style "murrine-sidebar"

# General matching following, the order is choosen so that the right styles override each other eg. progressbar needs to be more important then the menu match.

# This is not perfect, it could be done better (That is modify *every* widget in the notebook, and change those back that we really don't want changed)
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkEventBox>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkDrawingArea>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkLayout>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkViewport>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkScrolledWindow>"    style "murrine-notebook-bg"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*<GtkLabel>"        style "murrine-notebook-bg"

widget_class "*<GtkButton>"    style "murrine-button"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>"    style "murrine-notebook"
widget_class "*<GtkNotebook>*"    style "notebook-close"
widget_class "*<GtkStatusbar>*"    style "murrine-statusbar"

widget_class "*<GtkComboBoxEntry>*"        style "murrine-comboboxentry"
widget_class "*<GtkCombo>*"            style "murrine-comboboxentry"

widget_class "*<GtkMenuBar>*"            style "murrine-menubar"
widget_class "*<GtkMenu>*"            style "murrine-menu"
widget_class "*<GtkMenuItem>*"            style "murrine-menu-item"
widget_class "*<GtkSeparatorMenuItem>*"        style "murrine_separator_menu_item"
widget_class "*<GtkMenuBar>*<GtkMenuItem>*"    style "murrine-menubar-menuitem"

widget_class "*.<GtkFrame>.<GtkLabel>"        style "murrine-frame-title"
widget_class "*.<GtkTreeView>*"            style "murrine-treeview"

widget_class "*<GtkProgress>"            style "murrine-progressbar"
widget_class "*<GtkProgressBar>"        style "murrine-progressbar"

widget_class "*<GtkRadioButton>*"        style "murrine-radiocheck"
widget_class "*<GtkCheckButton>*"        style "murrine-radiocheck"
class "GtkCheckMenuItem"            style:highest "murrine-radiocheck-menu"
class "GtkRadioMenuItem"            style:highest "murrine-radiocheck-menu"

# Treeview header
widget_class "*.<GtkTreeView>.<GtkButton>"    style "murrine-treeview-header"
widget_class "*.<GtkCTree>.<GtkButton>"        style "murrine-treeview-header"
widget_class "*.<GtkList>.<GtkButton>"        style "murrine-treeview-header"
widget_class "*.<GtkCList>.<GtkButton>"        style "murrine-treeview-header"

################################
# FIXME: This will not work if one embeds eg. a button into the tooltip.
################################
widget "gtk-tooltip*" style "murrine-tooltips"

###################################################
# SPECIAL CASES AND WORKAROUNDS
###################################################

# Wrokaround style for places where the text color is used instead of the fg color.
style "text_is_fg_color_workaround" {
    text[NORMAL]      = @fg_color
    text[PRELIGHT]    = @fg_color
    text[SELECTED]    = @selected_fg_color
    text[ACTIVE]      = @fg_color
    text[INSENSITIVE] = darker (@bg_color)
}

# Workaround style for menus where the text color is used instead of the fg color.
style "menuitem_text_is_fg_color_workaround" {
    text[NORMAL] = @fg_color
    text[PRELIGHT] = @selected_fg_color
    text[SELECTED] = @selected_fg_color
    text[ACTIVE] = @fg_color
    text[INSENSITIVE] = darker (@bg_color)
}

# Workaround style for places where the fg color is used instead of the text color.
style "fg_is_text_color_workaround" {
    fg[NORMAL]        = @text_color
    fg[PRELIGHT]      = @text_color
    fg[SELECTED]      = @selected_fg_color
    fg[ACTIVE]        = @selected_fg_color
    fg[INSENSITIVE]   = darker (@bg_color)
}

# Work around for http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=382646
# Note that this work around assumes that the combobox is _not_ in appears-as-list mode.
widget_class "*.<GtkComboBox>.<GtkCellView>" style "text_is_fg_color_workaround"
# This is the part of the workaround that fixes the menus
widget "*.gtk-combobox-popup-menu.*" style "menuitem_text_is_fg_color_workaround"

# Work around the usage of GtkLabel inside GtkListItems to display text.
# This breaks because the label is shown on a background that is based on the base color.
widget_class "*<GtkListItem>*" style "fg_is_text_color_workaround"
# GtkCList also uses the fg color to draw text on top of the base colors.
widget_class "*<GtkCList>" style "fg_is_text_color_workaround"
# Nautilus when renaming files, and maybe other places.
widget_class "*<EelEditableLabel>" style "fg_is_text_color_workaround"

# Thickness for indicator menu items
widget "*IdoEntryMenuItem*" style "murrine-wide"

# XFCE desktop icon text looks weird when murrine textstyle is on.
style "xfdesktop-icon-view" { engine "murrine" { textstyle = 0 }}
widget_class "*XfdesktopIconView*" style "xfdesktop-icon-view"

widget "xfwm4-tabwin*" style "murrine-dark"

# Invisible toolbar separator
style "murrine-toolseparator" {
    xthickness = 0
      ythickness = 0

    engine "pixmap" {
        image {
            function    = BOX
            file        = "widgets/Others/null.png"
            border        = { 2, 2, 2, 2 }
            stretch        = TRUE
            }
     }
}
class "GtkSeparatorToolItem" style "murrine-toolseparator"

# Various performance fixes if murrine textstyle is on by default in the theme.
style "performance-fix" {engine "murrine" {textstyle = 0}}
widget_class "*gtkmm__GtkWindow*"    style "performance-fix" # Inkscape
widget_class "*GimpDisplayShell*"    style "performance-fix" # Gimp
widget_class "*GimpToolbox*"        style "performance-fix"
widget_class "*GimpMenuDock*"        style "performance-fix"
widget "*OOoFixed*"            style "performance-fix" # Openoffice/Libreoffice
widget_class "*MozContainer*"        style "performance-fix" # Firefox (Not sure if this one does anything though.)

### EXTERNAL FILES ###
include "apps/chromium.rc"    # Chromium styling
include "apps/gedit.rc"        # Gedit styling
include "apps/pcmanfm.rc"    # PCManFM styling
include "apps/nautilus-e.rc"    # Nautilus styling. Replace with nautilus-e.rc if you're using Nautilus-elementary or nautilus.rc if you're using normal Nautilus.

Hi, I've been lurking for a while having installed XFCE a few weeks ago and noticed your post. I can't claim to be a theme writer, but I have modded a few, so this may not be the best advice, but it might work...

What you need I think is a...

style "theme-panel"

...entry.

Look at how BSM Simple does it:

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/ … ent=121685

Note that the style "theme-panel" stuff is in a separate file which is referenced in the gtkrc file:

include "panel.rc"

Goolge...

style "theme-panel"

...and you'll find more examples, some using Murrine which your theme seems to use.

I used the BSM Simple code in a theme mod I did (shameless plug):

http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php/A … ent=156351

Hope this helps.

Offline

#6 2013-03-10 01:02:01

Rayonant
Member
Registered: 2013-01-10
Posts: 38

Re: I need help, please.

It is an old post but I guess it could be useful for you:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=377397

Offline

#7 2013-03-12 14:48:19

Qaike
Member
Registered: 2013-03-06
Posts: 6

Re: I need help, please.

@the_file
It's called Zukitwo

Big thanks to donaldbroatch and Rayonant

Offline

#8 2013-03-12 19:21:06

donaldbroatch
Member
Registered: 2013-03-09
Posts: 14

Re: I need help, please.

Qaike wrote:

@the_file
It's called Zukitwo

Big thanks to donaldbroatch and Rayonant

Panel settings (colour, text colour etc) are in panel.rc in the Zukitwo/gtk-2.0/widgets folder.

style "theme-panel"
{
	xthickness = 4 # The spacing (padding) inside and between applets. Add a lower value for a more compact look.
	ythickness = 0

	#bg_pixmap[NORMAL] = "/Panel/panel-bg.png" # Disable for normal panel backgrounds.

	base[NORMAL]		= @bg_color
	base[PRELIGHT]		= shade (1.06, @bg_color)
	base[INSENSITIVE]	= @bg_color
	bg[NORMAL]		= @bg_color_dark
	bg[PRELIGHT]		= shade (1.20, @bg_color_dark)
	bg[SELECTED]		= shade (0.90, @selected_bg_color)
	bg[INSENSITIVE]		= @bg_color_dark
	bg[ACTIVE]		= shade (0.8, @bg_color_dark)
	fg[NORMAL]		= "#f5f5f5"
	fg[PRELIGHT]		= "#ffffff"
	fg[SELECTED]		= @selected_fg_color
	fg[ACTIVE]		= "#f5f5f5"
	fg[INSENSITIVE]		= "#f0f0f0"
	text[NORMAL]		= "#FF33CC"
	text[PRELIGHT]		= "#ffffff"
	text[ACTIVE]		= "#f5f5f5"
	text[SELECTED]		= @selected_fg_color
	text[INSENSITIVE]	= "#f0f0f0"
	
	engine "murrine" {
	}
}

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB