Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-07 15:48:56

kwidzius

WWW enhancements

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum so It will be very short post. I'm current user of Linux Mint xfce distro and I've noticed that xfce needs a LOT OF ENHANCEMENTS. so far I was posting my suggestions to mint idea pool www page but many of mu suggestions were directed to XFCE environment itselfe. Unfortunatelly you web service doesn't have any comparable feature. If you want other users to actival contribute to environment you are promoting you should create a place were we could post our general ideas not neccesarly related to any specifig bugs.

regards

#2 2015-02-07 16:34:20

ToZ
Administrator

Re: WWW enhancements

Enhancement requests can always be added to the Xfce bugzilla site. Just prefix your subject header with "[Enhancement Request]" (please search the existing reports first to make sure that there isn't something already there).

You can also post directly to the xfce4-dev mailing list if you want to get the attention of the developers but please remember that although enhancement requests are nice, whats even nicer is if someone volunteers to implement them.

One final note, the xfce developers are currently in a final push to deliver Xfce 4.12 by the end of this month, and it will include a number of enhancements and bug fixes (a boat load if you're still using the stable 4.10 release).

Out of curiosity, what are some of your enhancement ideas? Might be a good idea to bounce them here to see what sort of uptake there is among the community.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

Board footer