Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-12 20:46:32

nomko
Website

Thunar opens directly after login

Hi,

It seems that this happens for a while now, not knowing what cause this. I noticed that Thunar opens now and then after logging in. As i do not know what causes this i searched the web and couldn't find a solution.

Anyone here who knows a solution or a fix?
If any more info is required, please let me know!

Thanks.

My laptop:
MSI GE70-2PE*Quad core Intel Core i7-4710HQ*Kingston 16 GB RAM*Intel 4th Gen. Integr. GPU/NVidia GeForce GTX860M*Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2200/Intel Wireless 3160*128 GiB SSD/1 TB HDD

My Linux website!

#2 2015-07-12 23:17:48

ToZ
Administrator

Re: Thunar opens directly after login

It might be saved in your sessions cache or in your startup list.

To clear the sessions cache, for newer versions of Xfce, go to Settings Manager >> Session and Startup >> Session tab, "Clear saved session". For older versions, you need to manually delete your ~/.cache/sessions directory while not logged in. To prevent this from happening again, make sure you don't select the "Saved sessions" option when logging out (unless of course, you are using the saved sessions functionality).

Also check your startup applications, Settings Manager >> Session and Startup >> Application Startup, and make sure its not listed there.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

Board footer