Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-11 21:52:06

angeltoast
Website

Passionate about Xfce

Hi, I'm Liz. I first started using Linux about four years ago, with Linux Mint 13 ... then 14, and up to 15, when I switched to LMDE. I soon settled into choosing Xfce whichever distro I install - after LMDE it was Manjaro, then Antergos, Arch and, ultimately, SparkyLinux (Debian testing). I depend on my computer, and the combination of Xfce and Debian represent reliability and a solid set of tools. I love Xfce Terminal, Thunar, Mousepad (I do some scripting, and although Geany is my main editor, I use Mousepad for everything else). And Xfce is so configurable - my desktop looks exactly how I want it, and allows me to work without thinking about my environment.

#2 2016-02-12 00:09:13

ToZ
Administrator

Re: Passionate about Xfce

Hello and welcome to the forums. You're among like-thinking friends here.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2016-02-12 05:46:05

poltiser

Re: Passionate about Xfce

Hi,
she is right - I am seek of it - it is boringly good - I tried several times but end up back in XFCE all the time.
I learned how to manipulate those little things like icons, backgrounds, panels, indicators, and colour calibration...
I just can't change it!

Thank you guys!

Ubuntu XFCE (15.10 and 16.04) on 15 years old desktop and 12 years old laptop...

Board footer