Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-12 21:40:11

wavila

Hello!

Hi there!

My name is Wagner, I'm a brazilian newest user of XFCE4 and so glad to participate in this community.
I'm a enthusiast in open-source, besides that I have learning some about R, that end up brought me here for Linux world. Well, I would like to know a little few about the XFCE environment too, and learn how to fix some issues in my machine.
Hope continue with this interface because I really liked his minimalist concept.

The first issue that I did not find solution yet is about the task icon of "pulseaudio-plugin" (to allow the function key to control sound in keyboard). There's only one a black box in his place, but works perfectly. I not found references to icon in .conf files of plugin too. I think that's a simple problem, however I've a little curiosity about it (I'm just a newbie user).

That's it... \o

Cheers 4all!

#2 2018-05-13 01:36:23

ToZ
Administrator

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome.

Make sure you are using an icon theme that has the following icons: https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce … tton.c#n55.

To  verify, try changing the icon theme and restarting xfce4-panel:

xfce4-panel -r

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2018-05-16 01:36:54

wavila

Re: Hello!

Ohh, works fine now!

panel

Th@nks smile

Board footer