Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-22 08:55:01

furycd001
Website

Minimalist themes....

HI Guys.

I'm new here to the forums, but have been using xfce for over 10+ years now. Over the years I have seen quite a few people combining xfce with tiling window managers such as i3, awesome or bspwm etc. I myself personally think that the minimalist look is pretty neat and wanted to try and create the same look & feel within xfce. Please have a look at my two themes below & let me know what you think.

The first theme that I have created is one that contains no window decorations or borders. It is designed to be super minimal, screen space saving and totally out of the way. You can still accomplish regular tasks such as resize, maximize & roll up etc simply by pressing ALT+SPACEBAR. You can also move windows around again very simply by holding ALT+M1 & dragging them as usual....

No_Border XFWM Theme.

Lipstick LeftXFWM Theme

The second theme that I have created has only a left border. The border changes color when the window is active or inactive. Everything such as moving windows & roll up etc works as described above in the first theme....

Left Border Theme.

No_Border XFWM Theme

#2 2018-08-22 10:28:18

Spass

Re: Minimalist themes....

Hello furycd001, welcome to the forum.

I like that "Left Border" one, cool idea.

#3 2018-08-22 10:55:31

furycd001
Website

Re: Minimalist themes....

Spass wrote:

Hello furycd001, welcome to the forum.

I like that "Left Border" one, cool idea.

Thank you. The left border theme is pretty cool, but I personally use the no border theme....

Last edited by furycd001 (2018-08-22 11:09:14)

Board footer