Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-12-03 18:49:59

ernestj

Hello from Virginia - not going back to 7 and forget 3

Hello,
I migrated from Windows7 about a year ago. I found Ubuntu 11.04 and fell in love. I have not been back to Windows since. I upgraded to 11.10 and started to realize that even though I left Windows for Unity, I was sort of getting annoyed with a few minor things. I started to play with AWN dock and Cairo, but they did not make sense in Ubuntu 11.10 because of the panel on the left side. I then discovered elementary, but thought it was a step down from 11.10 because it lacked some of the features. I tried out GNOME 3 and was immediately appalled. I just can not come to grips with GNOME 3 at this point in time. I was playing with Xubuntu on live CD and kept on booting up to it. I finally made the decision to switch to XFCE about 2 month ago and have not looked back. I absolutely love it!!!! This is the best experience I have had yet. Customizable, fast, beautiful, what else could anyone ask for? I installed AWN dock and Synapse. I have never been more productive:) I thinks a lot of people are going to migrate to Xubuntu like I have. One they discover it, they will not be sorry.

Ernie

#2 2011-12-05 21:57:55

NightSky

Re: Hello from Virginia - not going back to 7 and forget 3

Happy Holidays and Welcome to Xfce Ernie.  I'm running slackware64 current with XFCE 4.6.2... What do use  to print from in Xfce?  Thanks

#3 2011-12-12 08:17:18

xiangyue10
Website

Re: Hello from Virginia - not going back to 7 and forget 3

hi

mbt schuhe schweiz,  Günstig mbt sicherheitsschuhe. mbt schweiz Günstig Online Sale Zum Besten Preis, bis zu 70% reduz. Masai-Barfusstechnologie bei uns auch als Sicherheitsschuh.

Board footer