Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-19 18:28:52

stqn

Global CSS in Midori 0.2.4 (Debian Squeeze) with user-stylesheet-uri?

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a dark global stylesheet in Midori 0.2.4 on Debian Squeeze.

I copied the code for the Midnight Surfing Alternative style on userstyle, and pasted it in ~/.local/share/midori/styles/midnight-surfing-alternative.css.

I had to edit the style to change this line:

@-moz-document url-prefix(http://), url-prefix(https://), url-prefix(ftp://), url-prefix(file://), url(about:blank), url-prefix("about:neterror"){

into:

{

It actually works, but I'd like the style to apply to everything (about:blank...) and sooner (before the whole page has been loaded), so I'm trying to use the user-stylesheet-uri option in the config file.

I've edited ~/.config/midori/config to add this line in the [ settings ] part:

user-stylesheet-uri=file:///home/stqn/.local/share/midori/styles-globaux/midnight-surfing-alternative.css

and renamed ~/.local/share/midori/styles to ~/.local/share/midori/styles-globaux so that there is no confusion with the other method.

But it doesn't work at all. The style isn't applied.

(The strange thing is that I managed to apply the style to about:blank, I think it was when it was still in the "~/.local/share/midori/styles/" directory... But it didn't work that well either (I'll have to try again.))

I've looked at the bug reports about CSS and styles for Midori but didn't find anything about that problem. So does anyone know if it is possible to make it work?

#2 2012-01-20 16:52:33

stqn

Re: Global CSS in Midori 0.2.4 (Debian Squeeze) with user-stylesheet-uri?

Ok, I've tried with Midori 0.4.3 under Arch Linux and user-stylesheet-uri doesn't work either. So either I'm doing something wrong, or it has never worked.

Something different though is that the @-moz-document stuff must not be removed from the css or it doesn't work.

Board footer