Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-06 02:38:52

begre1929

[Solved] theme used by icons in notification area

HI,
I try to turn xfce to «my super coolest xfce ever dreamed» but I got a problem.
in the notification area there is icons, right ?
but some use a grayish icon, some not. I want all use grayish. unfornatly I don't really know how to set for an application the right icon, by right I mean the one I want (nothing about left and right)
I'm using the best linux distro ever, I named Arch, my icon theme is humanity-dark

for example, I give a screenshot, you'll see how parole does not use grayish while transmission does... I know that transmission isn't xfce part, but I can't imagine how the mighty xfce can't do the same that a little gnome...

capturedcran-05042013-223339.png

(n.b. your captcha is really awesome, not like these ones I have to regenerate several times because that look like a very bad try to copy van gogh)

Last edited by begre1929 (2013-04-06 03:54:49)

My linux looks like *buntu, but it's arch !

WARNING  this guy is an "evil" black metal listener... he does his own booze and love to cooke cake... don't let your girl too close, he loves girls... the worst, his english his awful!!

#2 2013-04-06 21:03:37

darius

Re: [Solved] theme used by icons in notification area

you could try faenza-Darkest theme to make all your icons in the notifcation area grey some wont adhere to it but most will and its a pretty nice icon theme

Faenza Icon Pack

#3 2013-04-06 23:00:11

begre1929

I took a look but wasn't better... and I really love humanity-dark. I guess I have to mess with humanity-dark icons to do my personals changes...

anyway thx for your response!

WARNING  this guy is an "evil" black metal listener... he does his own booze and love to cooke cake... don't let your girl too close, he loves girls... the worst, his english his awful!!

#4 2013-04-08 04:50:26

begre1929

ok I got something interesting now, I took the elementary-dark icon set from xubuntu livecd, set Inherits=Humanity in index.theme then,
capturedcran-08042013-005121.php
nice! isn't ?

Board footer