Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-09 00:02:56

Sideburns
Website

Orage calendar's position slipping

I'm running Xfce on Fedora 19 on my desktop, and it only gets rebooted for kernel updates.  I have Orage Calendar running as an icon on my lower (and only) panel.  When I set it up, I had Orage set to display in the top right corner of whatever workspace I was using at the moment.  Recently, I've been noticing that as time goes on, Orage appears lower and lower on the screen.  If I move it to the top, the process starts over.  If I make sure it's properly positioned before I log out (or restart) and have Xfce remember my settings, it will start again where I want it, but will still gradually slip.  It's not a major issue, but it is a minor annoyance, and it doesn't happen on my laptop, also using Fedora 19 and Xfce.  Has anybody else seen this oddity, or have any suggestions as to where to look?

BTW, if it matters, my desktop has nVidia graphics, and I use the binary blob as repackaged for Fedora so that I don't have to worry about reinstalling it after every kernel update.  (If this doesn't mean anything to you, don't worry; you're probably better off that way.)

Registered Linux user #470359
Permanently recovered BOFH
Any advice in this post is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Board footer