Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-20 09:47:13

VinzC

[Solved] Click non minimized window buttons brings window to the current wkspc

Hi all.

I'm using Xfce on both Linux Mint and Gentoo. I recently installed Linux Mint (16, Petra) on my laptop and I now seem to have an issue I don't remember ever experiencing on Gentoo (though I might be wrong, you know, memory...) Whenever I click on a window button from the panel applet, it brings the window to the current workspace instead of switching to the workspace of the window. For instance, I have a (full screen) terminal window on workspace 1 and I am currently using workspace 3. If I click the terminal window button in the window buttons applet, it is brought to workspace 3, the current workspace but I want to be taken back to workspace 1 instead.

I looked throughout the options in the Settings Manager, found nothing obvious enough. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

#2 2014-01-20 10:20:56

VinzC

Re: [Solved] Click non minimized window buttons brings window to the current wkspc

Ok, found the solution. It's in "Window manager tweaks", "Focus", "Switch to window workspace"...

Damn, so many options, which are related yet disseminated. Glad I could find my way but I honestly believe there are quite a couple of settings that should be brought together for consistency's sake.

Last edited by VinzC (2014-01-20 15:00:54)

Board footer