Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-07 00:16:47

erik.kubica

[Solved] Thunar user added custom actions not displaying and copy paste short..

Hi,

I decided to ask here because i cant find answer using google.

First:
I have added custom action in thunar "gnomesu thunar %d" but its not displaying in context menu, i can clink on cur. folder or on specific folde, file or anything, it does not appear. I have added name description icon checked startup notification.

I am using opensuse 13.01 fully updated, xfce4 desktop env.

To avoid question: Is open in terminal displaying?
Answer: yes its displaying.

Second:
ctrl + c and ctrl + v is also not working. i cant find anything in log files. On desktop it works, also in other file managers.

I tried to delete config directory of thunar to get sure there is nothing wrong.

Thank you very very much :-)

#2 2014-02-07 01:35:03

ToZ
Administrator

Re: [Solved] Thunar user added custom actions not displaying and copy paste short..

erik.kubica wrote:

First:
I have added custom action in thunar "gnomesu thunar %d" but its not displaying in context menu, i can clink on cur. folder or on specific folde, file or anything, it does not appear. I have added name description icon checked startup notification.

I am using opensuse 13.01 fully updated, xfce4 desktop env.

To avoid question: Is open in terminal displaying?
Answer: yes its displaying.

Did you select "Directories" on the Appearance tab? This tab defines which resources will respond to the custom action. In your case, you want directories to respond.

Second:
ctrl + c and ctrl + v is also not working. i cant find anything in log files. On desktop it works, also in other file managers.

I tried to delete config directory of thunar to get sure there is nothing wrong.

Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v works here.

Which version of Thunar are you using?

When you open the Edit menu in Thunar, what shortcuts are assigned to the Copy and Paste entries (they should be displayed to the right of the menu item).

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2014-02-07 07:31:43

erik.kubica

Re: [Solved] Thunar user added custom actions not displaying and copy paste short..

First:
Now  I feel like super noob, yesterday i did not see this tab there (my fail sorry), now i found and it it works :-)

Seoncd:
No actions assignet to shortcuts like ctrl + v.
And new i know where is problem..... Yesterday ia customized the simplyX xfce theme to be black/orange anywhere. In this theme the shortcuts is not working, i need to find how to add emacs to theme. (in anty other default theme they are working)

Solved by: gtk-enable-accels=1 in gtk2-settings and gtk3-setting

Thank you, and sorry to asking about "prolems" that was only my inattencton.

Last edited by erik.kubica (2014-02-07 07:54:43)

Board footer