Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-22 23:14:13

MountainDewManiac

To Those Who Contribute

I have read announcements on the mailing list recently about a lot of updates. Apps (such as xfburn) that work well on low-resource systems, more "integrated" ones - like garcon - and I see that Nick has posted several announcements about new versions of XFCE components today.

I know that none of you get paid for what has to be a lot of work. I imagine that all of you get pestered when development seems slow (wand hassled when a new update fails to include something that someone wants).

I can't pay you anything. But I can let you know that your efforts are appreciated. Thanks, to all of you, for helping make XFCE, its components, and the apps that are associated with it even better.

Highest regards,
MDM

PS Thanks, also, to those who help out in this forum - and on the mailing list - by providing assistance and education to the users.

Mountain Dew Maniac

How to Ask for Help <=== Click on this link

#2 2014-02-23 21:10:51

Sideburns
Website

Re: To Those Who Contribute

I haven't done any programming in decades, and when I did, I never worked on the type of program that could be helpful here.  However, I spent well over a decade doing tech support before retiring, so I hang out here and in other support forums hoping to help others that way.  I've gotten a lot of help over the years from others, and this is my way of paying back.

Registered Linux user #470359
Permanently recovered BOFH
Any advice in this post is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Board footer