Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-13 21:53:48

peter.48

Midori 9

Today this is no longer a topic of xfce, but as I can't find any suitable site I write here.
Recently I have moved from Fedora 28 XFCE (obviously ;-) ) to Fedora 31 XFCE, where I have found an unpleasant surprise: Midori 9 (in repositories of 28 there was Midori 5).
I don't even know how to call it, but I think it's a very bad joke this new Midori (for me it's simply unusable). I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a place where you can look for a manual, instructions or explanations on how to use and configure this "creation" (because I'm not going to call it a browser).
In Midori's web there is nothing, you are sent to Astian forum where there is not a single post! Searching in the net you find only sites to download...

#2 2020-02-13 23:18:25

ToZ
Administrator

Re: Midori 9

On this page, there is a "Need Help? / Group English" button on the bottom of the page that looks like it is for support and requires the use of telegram. How odd. I don't use telegram so I'm not sure what happens after that point, but apparently there are currently 46 members with 10 of them online,

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

Board footer