Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-26 19:17:59

owlpen

Suggestion for Thunar

1- I'd like to suggest that was added an option to configure DELETE key to move files to trash bin rather than delete. And if you want to delete the files, could use shift+delete for example. Really, I lost files because of that.
2- I saw that when I open properties of a folder, it's shows free disk as used disk and vice-versa.

#2 2021-04-26 20:28:25

ToZ
Administrator

Re: Suggestion for Thunar

Hello and welcome.

owlpen wrote:

1- I'd like to suggest that was added an option to configure DELETE key to move files to trash bin rather than delete. And if you want to delete the files, could use shift+delete for example. Really, I lost files because of that.

This is how it should work. What version of thunar are you running and which distro?

2- I saw that when I open properties of a folder, it's shows free disk as used disk and vice-versa.

Can you provide more information? The "Size" value indicates the size of the items within the folder. The "Usage" value shows the drive's overall used space. What exactly are you expecting to see?

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

Board footer