Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-06 11:42:38

him610

xfce-terminal

I just read that xfce-terminal is to be upgraded. I read it here, https://news.itsfoss.com/xfce-terminal-1-0-0-release/
Normally, I am not a frequent visitor to these forums; however, I looked for information on the upgraded xfce-terminal in the Announcements Forum to no avail.
Why did the information get published in 'itsfoss.com' and not here in XFCE Forums?
Did I miss something?

Last edited by him610 (2022-04-06 11:47:57)

Do no harm.

#2 2022-04-06 11:57:40

ToZ
Administrator

Re: xfce-terminal

There is no general rule for posting announcements here - sometimes its done, sometimes not. Best place to get announcement info is xfce.org] or via the xfce-announce mailing list.

Perhaps I can try posting announcement info here as well.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2022-04-08 00:16:45

him610

ToZ,
Thanks for your rapid response. I think you are doing a great job with these forums since I see you answering most of the queries that pop up in the forums.  I actually have made it a point to visit these forums more often after reading your once-a-month participation advisory. I don't normally have many, if any, issues with XFCE, but I may be able to offer some suggestions in familiar areas.
Have a good day, and thanks for moderating these forums:)

Do no harm.

#4 2022-04-08 16:01:57

KBar

"Moderator" is a strong word. Maybe a keeper or a torchbearer would be a more appropriate epithet?

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

Board footer