Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-01 12:21:59

tcr

Change Window Button Alert Blinking Color

Hi, currently when a window has an alert and triggers the blinking of its button in the panel, it is the same color and appearance as the button of the focused window. Is it possible to change the color of the button with the alert to something different to distinguish it better from the active button? Thanks.

#2 2022-05-01 13:34:00

Tamaranch

Re: Change Window Button Alert Blinking Color

#3 2022-05-01 17:25:05

tcr

With the Arc-Dark theme, a button when focused is designed to have just an underline of color which I think is nicely subtle and non-distracting. When pushed, the button lights up in full color. I would like buttons with alerts to have the full color like when pushed, instead of the more subtle underline design, to better call attention to them. I'm not sure if there's a way to switch this.

#4 2022-05-01 17:28:01

KBar

Currently, there isn't. IIRC, it's set up to use the same style as for focused/checked windows. Just blinking.

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

Board footer