Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-20 11:30:54

Led_Astray

[SOLVED] How can I clear history in Thunar's Create Document section?

Whenever I want to create a text file or any other document in Thunar, I get a list with the previous documents I used. The problem is it's so long (it takes up the entire screen and I still need to scroll) that I can't see the only option I need there, which is "Empty File", I'd like to make it so the history of previously used documents isn't saved or at least limit it to 3 or 4 last documents

Last edited by Led_Astray (2023-03-18 17:21:50)

#2 2022-05-20 16:06:38

KBar

Re: [SOLVED] How can I clear history in Thunar's Create Document section?

Hi and welcome to our lovely forum!

Could you list your Templates directory?

ls -l ~/Templates

Last edited by KBar (2022-05-20 16:06:52)

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

#3 2022-05-20 16:56:28

Led_Astray

@KBar Ohhh, I didn't pay attention to what files come up there. Yep, that's my entire Templates folder, I guess I need to find a better place to throw all the temporary stuff to haha. The issue is solved, thanks!

#4 2022-05-20 18:29:48

KBar

No problem. You just have to make sure to leave some template files in the directory, e.g. Plain Text.txt and such.

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

Board footer