Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-09 18:38:54

fab161
Website

Hello there ;)

Hello everybody -- so I'm the new on the forum and just want to say hello here. I've been using Xfce mostly on Debian and a bit on Fedora -- and (most of the time) it works just great. Thanks to every developer, thanks to anyone in the community sorrounding Xfce. PS.: I'm always interested on niche and not so niche distros so feel free to recommend your favourite distros to me. wink

fab161

#2 2022-06-09 19:24:26

KBar

Re: Hello there ;)

Hello and welcome to our home!

fab161 wrote:

PS.: I'm always interested on niche and not so niche distros so feel free to recommend your favourite distros to me. wink

I don't think you're getting any other answer than Xfce from any of us. tongue

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

#3 2022-06-09 19:29:29

eight.bit.al

KBar wrote:

Hello and welcome to our home!

fab161 wrote:

PS.: I'm always interested on niche and not so niche distros so feel free to recommend your favourite distros to me. wink

I don't think you're getting any other answer than Xfce from any of us. tongue

Yeah, but he's asking for distro suggestions, not desktop environments. smile

Fight against surveillance capitalism.

#4 2022-06-09 19:34:56

KBar

Hello to you too.

Oops, you're right. Sorry for mixing the two up. Long busy day does that to a man.

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

Board footer