Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-10 02:56:38

issh

Hello, here to learn to bug hunt and report bugs, Xubuntu 22.04.1

Hi,

I hope I can help by hunting down some bugs and crashes I'm experiencing in Xfce 4.16 in Xubuntu 22.04.1.

Tray icons aren't consistent and disappear, examples: Steam, Telegram, Network/Bluetooth indicators.
Sometimes they load after logging in and other times they don't. Sometimes the primary panel crashes and sometimes Xfce desktop crashes.

#2 2022-08-10 05:06:54

KBar

Re: Hello, here to learn to bug hunt and report bugs, Xubuntu 22.04.1

Hi. Thanks for coming by. Note that this forum is for general, support questions. Bugs should be reported on Xfce's Gitlab instance. Panel issues are listed here: https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/-/issues

From How to contribute to Xfce:

Bug Reporting and Testing

One of the most useful tasks that we rely on the community for is testing and reporting of bugs.

• You can report bugs on Xfce GitLab site

• You can ask on our IRC channel #xfce on Libera.chat for help. A web irc interface is also available if you don't have an irc client.

• Please do not use the forums to report bugs.

Topic closed.

Remember to edit the subject of your topic to include the [SOLVED] tag once you're satisfied with the answers or have found a solution (in which case, don't forget to share it as well), so that other members of the community can quickly refer to it and save their time. Pretty please! tongue

Board footer