Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-09 10:43:06

seemawn

sensors-plugin is eating memory

hi,
well, after some disgusting experiences with kde4, I switched to the cool litewight XFCE-Desktop, and it pleases to me. But every luck I have is hooved. So I was wondering yesterday, why the hell, 750 MB of my ram was occupied (not by the system buffers) without having an application opened except an xchat and a firefox instance. I thougt it may be because I loaded the kde4-libs to launch some programs faster. Nevertheless, this morning I asked top, which program uses that much memory. After 3hrs and 16 minutes of uptime, the sensors-plugin occupies more than 90 megabytes of ram!!! That is pretty much for an app which just shows the temperature of my cpu, currencies and the speed of my fans... a half an hour ago, "only" 83 mb were used. Can anyone acknowledge this? Is this a matter of misconfiguring or is this really a bug??  :?

#2 2008-10-23 01:27:48

s0ulslack

Re: sensors-plugin is eating memory

Haven't heard anyone else with this issue, non here either although I'm using the latest svn.  Make sure your using the latest version available, check http://goodies.xfce.org

Board footer