I am coming from a mac environment trying out linux and xfce4.
There are a couple of things I'm used to doing on mac and would like to know if it is easily implemented in xfce. I looked at the docs and wiki, but didn't see anything.
1. Show Desktop: On mac i press F11 and all the windows blast offscreen.
2. Show all windows for application currently in focus: on mac I press F10 and then all my windows staggered on the desktop real estate with the last focused application's the most prominent.the windows.
3. Drag and drop multiple items on Desktop: on mac I can highlight a bunch of stuff on the desktop and then drag it over to the trash.
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+d to minimize all windows and show the desktop.
2. Not implemented in Xfce, but perhaps you can use Skippy.
3. Not implemented as far as I know. However, I think you can get the feature if you let the gnome file manager Nautilus handle the desktop instead of Xfce.