i was installing xfce4 from source and encountered a problem during the configure run of exo-0.3.2.
the error message:
- Error : Atleast one of the required Perl modules (URI:Escape, URI:File and URI:URI) was not found in your system
i'm still able to run xfce4 without exo and all the modules that depends on it.
im running a slackware 11.
my question is, what do i need to compile exo?
Exactly what the error message told you you need
Atleast one of the required Perl modules (URI:Escape, URI:File and URI:URI) was not found in your system
Install URI and you *should* be good to go.
wget http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/G/GA/GAAS/URI-1.35.tar.gz tar xzf URI-1.35.tar.gz cd URI-1.35 perl Makefile.PL make make test make install
1. Help the ReliaFree Project --> http://reliafree.sourceforge.net
2. Distribution --> Cross Linux from Scratch
3. Registered Linux user #413054
4. (C)LFS user #17727.
5. Ask smart --> http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html