Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-25 23:25:19

ineuw

remove my name from bugzilla bugs

Unchecked every email option that would generate an email at Bugzilla, but it seems that my name is still on cc lists and keep getting email about Thunar. There is no contact person link and there seems to be no editing the cc list. How can I remove my name from lists.

Thanks in advance for any help

Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.3

#2 2016-03-26 02:16:46

ToZ
Administrator

Re: remove my name from bugzilla bugs

Are you getting emails about all thunar bugs or one specific one?

Also, in the Preferences > Email Preferences section, did you click on the "Disable all mail" button?

I don't have admin access to bugzilla, so if nothing else works, you'll probably have to ask on the #xfce-dev IRC channel.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2016-03-26 03:33:19

ineuw

ToZ, thanks. Earlier, I used to get a whole slew of emails about Thunar, but now it's only a trickle. Essentially I am trying to learn how to manage email preferences, and will select the bugs on a case by case basis. When the last time managed email preferences, I selected to 'disable all mail', in addition to all other email options making sure that they do not default to 'send'.

Now, trying to check again, and looking on my Profile pages and can't find email preferences anywhere. Where it it? Sorry for asking.

Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.3

#4 2016-03-26 03:37:16

ToZ
Administrator

On the main page, there is a Preferences link towards the top of the screen (you need to be logged in). Clicking that, opens another tabbed screen and Email Preferences is the second tab.

EDIT: You can also get bug reports via the Xfce bugs mailing list. Have you signed up through there?

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find

#5 2016-03-26 03:38:01

ineuw

Just got another Thunar bug email https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12260 and I am not even on the subscriber CC list.

Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.3

#6 2016-03-26 03:44:08

ToZ
Administrator

Try to get a hold of someone on #xfce-dev if you can. Nick if he is around.

#7 2016-03-26 03:51:08

ineuw

Got it. I was looking on the Xfce home page. It must be because I am in Montreal, Quebec time zone, 6 hours ahead on the 401. :-)  - (Just very tired). I checked the link and now made sure I was no longer on the Xfce bugs mailing list. Thanks again.

Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.3

Board footer