Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-23 07:49:17

alex72gr

Strange curson behavior

Hello!
I use xubuntu 18.04 64bit. My PC is connected via HDMI with an 55 inch LED TV. Both my graphics card and my TV support UltraHD. After booting, xubuntu displays the "Login screen". This screen is displayed in UltraHD resolution (I don't know why, it just happens). So, everything is really tiny (but this is not the problem). After logging in, xubuntu (or xfce) "loads" my settings and everything appears in FullHD resolution (this was my setting, since virtually everything would be unreadable). The strange cursor behavior appears when the FullHD resolution is set (automatically). SOMETIMES (not always) the cursor appears in double size (or nearly double). Of course I can fix it, at "Mouse and Touchpad" -> Theme. Here another strange behavior appears. Without changing the cursor size, and just by clicking on ANY of the available Themes (i.e. Default, DMZ (Black), DMZ (White), etc) the cursor appears in its normal size. This is not very annoying, but it might be some kind of bug. Thanks!

#2 2019-02-23 14:06:52

ToZ
Administrator

Re: Strange curson behavior

Hello and welcome.

See if this post helps to fix your issue.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

Board footer