Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-13 18:36:04

Citizen Snips

active/inactive window titlebar color not consistent between computers

Previously on a computer I will call "computer 1", I was using the Greybird-Light theme and style with a lot of customizations added to my ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file.  I then switched to the Daloa theme and Adwaita-dark style, renamed my ~/.gtkrc-2.0 to ~/.gtkrc-2.0-Greybird-Light-Settings, and ran the following commands in a terminal:

pkill xfdesktop
xfdesktop
xfsettingsd --replace
xfce4-panel -r

The window and desktop colors updated to a dark gray color theme, but the active window border is now a light blue and the inactive window border is now a light gray, which don't really match the rest of the dark gray colors used.

On another computer I will call "computer 2" that is also using the Daloa theme and Adwaita-dark style, all window and desktop colors are consistent with those of "computer 1" with the exception of the active and inactive window borders.  On "computer 2", these are dark blue and dark gray, respectively and match the rest of the colors used by the selected theme and style.  This computer's ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file is empty.

How do I make the active/inactive window borders of "computer 1" match those of "computer 2"?  Given that I renamed my ~/.gtkrc-2.0 on "computer 1", are there any other files that could be causing the active and inactive window borders to be set to something other than their defaults for the Daloa theme and Adwaita-dark style?

Board footer