Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-18 20:32:34

Skaperen

i forgot how i set color of window title bar

i forgot how i set the color of the window title bar but i did not forget everything.  i know i used whisker in some way and changed it in some GUI way.  i know i changed it for each user separately.  i know i did not edit any files as all my we search results are suggesting  i made the changes years ago when i was running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and whatever version of XFCE was installed.  i did not change any settings or user files as i upgraded to Xubuntu 18.04.5 LTS with XFCE 4.12.3 and things still work.

i notice a few days ago that one user had a slightly different color.  so i obviously did not do that one quite right.  i want to go set the color, again, to get it to be the same as the other 17 users.  i looked around to see if the color might be stored in a simple file.  the files that were different did not look like i could just copy the.  nothing that was different was the same between 2 other users.  so i believe this must be set using GUI.  no cheating.

can someone tell me where in whisker to go change whatever sets the titlebar of each window?

Board footer