You are not logged in.


Hello everyone,
I am joining the forum today to connect with the community and discuss everything related to the Xfce desktop environment. I use it on a daily basis under Linux and particularly appreciate its lightweight nature, stability, and incredible modularity.
Over time, I've developed a keen interest in resource optimization, advanced panel tweaking, and workflow automation using custom scripts. It's always great to discover other users' setups and learn new productivity tricks.
Glad to be here to contribute to discussions, share hands-on feedback, and exchange practical advice with fellow members!
See you around the threads.
Pour info, je partage ce site : acoustique-wernert.com
Pour info, je partage ce site : acoustique-wernert.com
Pour info, je partage ce site : acoustique-wernert.com
Pour info, je partage ce site : acoustique-wernert.com
Last edited by DorineIsca (2026-09-23 08:47:00)
Offline


Welcome to the forum.
But it's all right, when you're all in pain and you feel the rain come down
It's alright, when you find your way, then you see it disappear
It's alright....
Chris Cornell
Offline
[ Generated in 0.011 seconds, 7 queries executed - Memory usage: 527.09 KiB (Peak: 528.07 KiB) ]