Xfce Forum

Sub domains
 

You are not logged in.

#1 2026-09-18 15:44:30

Edward78
Member
Registered: 2026-09-18
Posts: 1
LinuxFirefox 156.0

XLibre or Wayland?

What display server will XFCE go to? I have vision isues & wayland has no gamma adjuster yet.

Offline

#2 2026-09-18 18:09:12

eriefisher
Wanderer
From: ON, Canada
Registered: 2008-10-25
Posts: 1,026
Website
LinuxFirefox 156.0

Re: XLibre or Wayland?

The Xfce developers are building a Wayland server now. I'm sure it's sometime before we see a release though. The standard Xserver likely isn't going anywhere for some time and I don't think Xlibre will be taking over anytime soon.


But it's all right, when you're all in pain and you feel the rain come down
It's alright, when you find your way, then you see it disappear
It's alright....
Chris Cornell

Online

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modified by Visman

[ Generated in 0.014 seconds, 7 queries executed - Memory usage: 521.73 KiB (Peak: 522.77 KiB) ]