You are not logged in.


I was wondering if anyone knew of a time setting that would delay the "ALT+TAB Menu" from being seen for a set amount of time.
I think I remember a similar setting available for the "Panel"
when using the "Automatically Hide The Panel" setting.
Also I am aware that there is a "ALT+TAB Menu" setting that hides this menu completely but I still want to be able to see this menu.
The main reason I am looking for this setting is when using this as a "toggle" between two program windows. Where if you hold ALT key and quickly hit the TAB key, it toggles between the current and previously viewed window.
Unfortunately when this action is currently applied, you can see a distracting quick flashing of the "ALT+TAB Menu" which to me is not desired.
I do not think there is a setting that would allow this menu to not show up if user quickly hits their TAB key (let me know if there is).
So only thing I could think of would be some kind of time delay setting that would prevent this menu from showing up so quickly when TAB key is hit.
Hopefully something like this already exists.
I have made many request posts but developers are generally too busy to reply to most of them, let alone work on them.
Even if they are added right away, also using Debian based system so do not get to benefit from updates for a while.
Thank you to anyone who reads this
Offline
[ Generated in 0.011 seconds, 7 queries executed - Memory usage: 520.52 KiB (Peak: 521.57 KiB) ]