Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-11 14:55:12

johntrevor

Help** about mouse clic -- background windows

Hi everyone! only a year ago I didn't know anything about having a linux distro installed on my pc, on the contrary in the last months, I found my choice in Xubuntu, being my favorite among the many ones I tried!

just a question as regard xfce environment: is there a way to make Mouse clic (both left and right, independentely) activate inactive (background) windows, AND at the same time select the item where the mouse cursor is pointed??

To make it clear, an example:

there's window "Classic MP3" , which is an inactive, background window, and there is "Movies" which is  the active window, which i'm working on;
on xfce (xubuntu 10.04 lucid), if I left/right mouse clic a file like "Mozart---.mp3" placed in "Classic MP3" (background window), then I'll see the window go into the active state (from inactive) , **but** it will not select the mp3 file in the same mouse-clic-event : I'll need to clic again on the file in order to select it.

The same happens not only with files located into inactive windows , but also with its menus, buttons...

Thanks for your interest :-)

------------_________-------------------------------___________-----------------

..un mondo di musica.

Board footer