Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-26 10:07:09

nouvo09

Xfce forums in other languages

Hi,

I would like to suggest an idea:

there are a lot of people who don't speak/understand english and so can't read this forum.

Is it possible to create 2 or 3 other languages categories such as french, german, espanol  (remember that in the US, about half of the people speak spanish) as the amsn-project did ?

In this way, people who speak other languages and understand english could post in these categories and help others.

the model:

http://www.amsn-project.net/forums/

thx

#2 2011-06-26 16:58:25

Nick
Dev
Website

Re: Xfce forums in other languages

I'm against that since then the maintainers and moderators cannot comment on the questions and check the contents.

#3 2011-06-27 15:33:25

xf∞

thats not necessary.
every linuxoid has forum of his distro and on his language.
there are lot of various distributives, so i.e. if you have debian + xfce, you'll get answer earlier on debian forum, if xfce popular there.
if your problem not easy, try to use this forum.
24 hours works translate.google.com

#4 2011-07-01 15:27:41

nouvo09

xf∞ wrote:

thats not necessary.
every linuxoid has forum of his distro and on his language.
there are lot of various distributives, so i.e. if you have debian + xfce, you'll get answer earlier on debian forum, if xfce popular there.
if your problem not easy, try to use this forum.
24 hours works translate.google.com

For your information, I run Fedora. And on the Fedora-Fr forum, there is no xfce-speaker. I think that Xfce is a good alternative for all people who want work and only work with simply without the flipper-like gnome3 screen on the pc. It seems also that I'm not alone to think so, and there is a lot of people. But without an adaptated place where discuss or ask for how to use or how to set, these people will continue to ignore Xfce.

Board footer