Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-07 12:51:18

brain)(vision
Website

Xfce Forum on Tapalk..

Hi boyz and girlz..

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to have this forum available ibetween the Tapatalk ones, so that we could read and post from our smartphone witout loggin via browser.. we all well know that accessing the forum via browser is one of the worst expericence a user could have, so.. So my question is simple: could you implement Tapatralk into this wonderful forum? I think we could also gain new users, who know?

As you may know, tapatalk is absolutely free of charge! and it's really simple to be installaed! I'll report sashor part of the Tapatalk F.A.Q. (http://tapatalk.com/faq.php

Q: Will I lose revenue from my current web properties?

A: Tapatalk app is an optional service to your members and it drives more engagement and participation to your forum. While you may lose some pageviews up-front, in a long run you will have a more engaging forum as people are free to post new content on-the-go. We also have VigLink integration to help you earn extra revenue as well. We have helped many many forum owners to generate extra revenue with VigLink.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to.

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo, IPBoard 3.x, SMF 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6, bbPress 1.1/2.0 and Kunena 1.6 are supported. You can also look for other forum system plugin developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API at our Developer Support forum.

Q: How do I activate Tapatalk on my forum?

A: Activation is free of charge. Login to Forum Owner Area to download the Tapatalk Plugin and get started.

leonardo
-linux user #483530
-registered machine 403135 --> hal9002
-registered machine 394211 --> hal9001

#2 2012-02-07 15:22:32

lifeinthegrey

Re: Xfce Forum on Tapalk..

+1 on this, I was just thinking about this other day. This would be of fantastic benefit.

oh, you want eXtremely Fast Computing? thats Easy ...

Board footer