Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-01 15:35:15

rayandrews

SOLVED: make 'active' tab more visible.

Thinking to tweak my desktop a bit:  The Window Buttons -- the active button is only a shade darker than the others, can I embolden it?  This will be a CSS edit, no?  Also, running Geany, the active tab is indicated by a thin blue line at the bottom of the tab, I'd like to make that a bit bolder too.  Small things, but previous edits to my desktop have been successful so I'll attempt the above too if I know where to edit.

Last edited by rayandrews (2023-01-01 19:20:07)

#2 2023-01-01 16:20:19

ToZ
Administrator

Re: SOLVED: make 'active' tab more visible.

Have a read through this thread for info on how to affect those elements. If you can post a screenshot/image of the buttons and what you want, we could provide more specific information.

Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] to make it easier for others to find
--- How To Ask For Help | FAQ | Developer Wiki  |  Community | Contribute ---

#3 2023-01-01 19:19:33

rayandrews

Re: SOLVED: make 'active' tab more visible.

That's done it Toz. 

In: ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css
add:
.tasklist button:checked label { color: red }

Or for xfce buttons anyway.  Any thoughts on Geany 'active tab' buttons?  I'm not even sure this is an xfce issue at all but if anyone knows, you do.  One is never sure at what level of control a given feature is handled.  ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css is obviously global, but geany has it's own .css file too -- tho no hints on what the name of the appropriate tag might be.

Last edited by rayandrews (2023-01-01 19:22:21)

Board footer