Xfce Forum

Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-18 16:39:04

advice1010

Where would one post suggestions for Screenshot tool in XFCE

I was wondering where someone would be able to make suggestions about programs such as "Screenshot" tool in XFCE.

I have gone to the following page before but to be honest I have always felt this site has a bit of a confusing approach to me.
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce

Thank You

#2 2023-06-18 17:05:39

Tamaranch

Re: Where would one post suggestions for Screenshot tool in XFCE

#3 2023-08-12 02:35:09

Calebito
Website

I use Flameshot, I installed it using flatpak. I don't know if I answered your question.

#4 2023-08-19 20:47:39

advice1010

@Tamaranch
I had gone to the link you provided right after you posted this for me, thank you that was very helpful.
Wasn't sure if it was okay to just respond thank you, some sites don't like this I guess, but since I am responding to another users response as well I figured I would mention it.  Sorry for the delay but thank you again.

@Calebito
Got quite a bit distracted since making this original post, funny that I checked this right about when you made this response to it.  I am hoping to keep as many programs "in house" as I possibly can.  I had a couple feature requests to mention about "Screenshot" tool provided by XFCE, nothing major, I want to test it out a little more before I make any requests, I think one may have been added.
Haven't had too much luck with feature requests for XFCE / Thunar so not sure if worth it.
Odd, the name looks very familiar but I was not aware of the program you mentioned,  I went to their website, either way I will still check it out.
Thank you for your response / recommendation.

Last edited by advice1010 (2023-08-19 20:48:57)

Board footer