Sub domains

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-21 14:58:02

scops

Cannot attach files/documents both in vivaldi e-mail and in gmail

Xfce v: 4.18.1 tk: Gtk v: 3.24.36 info: xfce4-panel wm: xfwm
v: 4.18.0 vt: 7 dm: LightDM v: 1.32.0 Distro: Manjaro Linux base: Arch Linux

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself briefly: I am 76 years old and live in Austria on Lake Constance. I'm not particularly experienced with Linux matters, but I can usually solve the few problems myself. So if I don't understand something straight away, stay patient!

For some time now, but at least for 5 weeks, I have not been able to attach any files to an e-mail. The insert button in the Vivaldi mail client is dead, as is the one in g-mail. I've tried all the basic fixes (delete cache and history, shut all extensions, remove Vivaldi and so on). The problem persists both in Vivaldi and firefox. All other buttons work properly and I haven't noticed any other irregularities either.

It's not a big problem because I rarely need the feature and I can switch to another PC with KDE, but I prefer xfce and love working with this machine.

76 Years old male, living in Bregenz/Austria. I use Linux since 2010, first Xubuntu, later MX and finally manjaro. Xfce has always been my favorite desktop.
I'm not a particularly experienced Linux user, but I can usually help myself.
I try to win friends to switch over to Linux and help them to learn the Linux-Basics.

Board footer